BIGBONES 3.55 PS3 GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Another attempt from me! Btw is this near it's end??

Where is BigBones anyway?

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright fellas. It's time again for another great giveaway here on hax.it!! :P. Anyhow....moving forward. I have a PS3 slim I just downgraded, replaced the laser, and cleaned all up for one of you luc

Youre... apologizing for not giving out free stuff more often..? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!

hey fellas! Thanks for all who have entered thus far. This is the final day and winner will be selected first thing in the morning. Good luck . Got a lot more action on this than I thought I would. Th

Posted Images

hey fellas! Thanks for all who have entered thus far. This is the final day and winner will be selected first thing in the morning. Good luck :). Got a lot more action on this than I thought I would. Thanks. :)

• Upvote 4

Some funny stuff from FaceBook!

https://www.facebook.com/YouLawl/videos/10151450038743876/

https://www.facebook.com/PremgiAmarenOfficial/videos/801503029926930/?pnref=story

And YouTube

Sorry!! I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO EMBED THE VIDEOS PROPERLY FROM FB! TO HERE! :D Hope you enjoy bro!

• Upvote 1
  • Super Admin

Good luck to all those that have entered. I really hope I win as I no longer have a MFW PS3 :(

2ldg6me.jpg

33erck9.jpg

2dj3r5y.jpg

Edited by BobbyBlunt
  • Upvote 2

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

• Super Admin

As an added bonus here is a video of Kanye West looking like the tool that he is :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg&

• Upvote 1

I hope I win! Mine was most original. Probably not the funniest... But I thought it was great :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

well today is the day. Hope everyone enjoyed the contest. I'm going through all the entries and reviewing them a second time to select a winner. It is gonna be a tough call, as a lot of these made me laugh. Good luck to all and I'll announce a winner asap. :)

• Upvote 3

hmmm some nice pics and vids but I think that ones from BobbyBlunt were best . Nice laugh from those :D

Good luck to all :D

Edited by StarMelter
  • Upvote 1

signature lost

i really hope i won this...

• Upvote 1

21268a3bc43b82516e75b4f69602e2b0.jpg Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

• Super Admin

The suspense is killing me LOL 

I really hope i win. I haven't had a MFW PS3 of my own in quite some time.... all I have is this crappy OFW PS3 I can't even play because my daughter wont get off the damn thing. I would just downgrade it.... thats right it is a damn 3000 model :(

Good luck to everyone. Thanks Bigbones for another awesome giveaway. It is awesome the things you do for this site and its members :)

• Upvote 2

sorry for the delay fellas. I've been playing with the kiddo, and cooking dinner. Also the site has been down several times, and I have been going back and re watching all the entries. 

Part of the reason it took so long to pick a winner....All of the entries were awesome, and I could tell the amount of work you guys went through for this contest. Thanks a lot for that. 

I have selected a winner, and the winner is.....

@B7U3C50SS !!!!

it was really tough to pick a winner, as most of the entries were really awesome. I honestly didn't think a cfw PS3 would be so popular here being a predominant ps scene site, but now knowing it is.....I will certainly be hosting another cfw PS3 giveaway in the very near future. 

Congrats to the winner, and thanks to all who entered!! 

• Upvote 3

YES!!! Okay i'll pm you my details! plus i live in america so that means free shipping right!

• Upvote 1

YES!!! Okay i'll pm you my details! plus i live in america so that means free shipping right!

Congrats buddy :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

Thank-you @Xhase  it means so much i've never owned one before!i only have a shitty 4k on latest ofw! with no ode!

Edited by B7U3C50SS

Thank-you Xhase! it means so much i've never owned one before!i only have a shitty 4k on latest ofw! with no ode!

You deserve it! I Downgrade ps3's all the time, and I've had so many. But this would've given me an excuse to keep one haha I'm excited for you man. Thanks bigbones for the great give aways! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

• Super Admin

Congrats to the winner. I thought you had a MFW PS3, but I saw above that you didn't have one. Enjoy it dude.... it is a hell of a prize

• Upvote 3

• Developer

@Bigbones87 Thanks for your generous offer as always. @B7U3C50SS Congrats and have fun with CFW :) 

• Upvote 2

Thanks to all! i really will enjoy!! and thanks to @Bigbones87 for setting this up!