• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

[Tutorial] Rejuvenate For PS Vita Firmware 3.51

GregoryRasputin    4,803

A new hack is available for the PS Vita and as usual The Zett is at hand to give you help and advice, here is his guide on how to run Rejuvenate on PS Vita firmware 3.51:

Follow The Zett on Twitter:
The_Zett 

Edited by GregoryRasputin

Lucif3r    2,438

And also, this cannot be stressed enough at the moment:
DO NOT UPDATE TO 3.52 IF YOU WANT TO RUN REJUVENATE/ANY OTHER PSM HACK!

Installing 3.52 REMOVES the PSM Dev Assistant from your Vita, and it will not allow you to install it again by any means(CMA, download, package installer, or whatever).

And this kind of practice will probably continue forever. Find an exploit in browser? Sony will remove the browser app in the next FW. An exploit in Email? Sony will remove email. In Content Manager? Sony will most likely remove that too. It wouldnt surprise me if they would even remove the PSN app should an exploit be found in that.

At this time it seems 3.51 will be the equality to the PS3's 3.55 FW. Anything higher than that is not possible to hack. With sony removing rather than fixing shit, the chances of finding new exploits grows thinner and thinner with each update.
It has been said that some undisclosed exploits for the shity ePSP does still work on 3.52... But we all know its just because that particular exploit is undisclosed atm and will be blocked ASAP by sony if/when it goes public.

Hm, went a bit much offtopic here, but I think its important info, and this thread is bound to generate hits :)

• Upvote 3

BobbyBlunt    827

At this time it seems 3.51 will be the equality to the PS3's 3.55 FW

I like to think of this as 3.41. An exploit that will help us to discover an even bigger exploit :)

Personally I dont think the PSM app will be needed for long, but I could be wrong. I guess time will tell. I don't get sony's stance on things. They have pretty much abandoned the vita, but yet they dont want any homebrew whatsoever.

That is like me giving you something I claim I don't care about, but getting pissed if you find something creative to do with it.

• Upvote 7

vatomalo    2

I need the PSM Dev! hahahaha its not so much for the Rejuvenate as it is for playing my super modded skyrim on my vita!

tangotnt    67

see I'm confused. a bit I have two vitas 1 on 1.81 with ...vhbl, then I have my 3.51 with psm installed... but so far it's just emulators. I do appreciate that... but if something more was available besides a ftp. I think it would be worth it to run with rejuvenate.. but with new ports like Nulldc(dreamcast port)( or N64)... but atm Gbc and the other options are for vhbl also.. so what would be the main point? sigh not sure anymore:(