Vita Firmware 3.52 Released - Destroys Homebrew

• GregoryRasputin

So Sony have released a new PS Vita Firmware and the usual bullshit line about 'fixing stability issues', in fact this Firmware update destroys your ability to use Rejuvenate, Sony removes your ability to use PSM by stopping their support of it, then they try to destroy the effort of homebrew enthusiasts when they try and do what Sony obviously has no understanding of or ability to maintain.

What is funny is Sony begging those with PSM installed to stop using it:
pdX7UfP.png

How about fuck you Sony, we won't do what you tell us O_O.
Seriously though all Rejuventae does is give the ability to run homebrew, small self made games that cause no one any harm and gives many people lots of joy.

TLDR
WANT TO KEEP HOMEBREW ON PS VITA - DO NOT UPDATE FIRMWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sources
Hackinformer
Wololo

• Upvote 4

Damn, that was fast. this gives me hope that there might be new exploits to discover with this hack.

Once more Sony gives you an app with your console and then takes it away. This must suck for the official devs that were using this to create their own programs. time invested on something thats just taken away

"A software issue was found in PSM Dev assistant" my left nipple...

FUCK YOU SONY. IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE VITA, AT LEAST LET US DO IT! THIS FUCKING EXPLOIT DOES NOT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM ALLOW ANY PIRACY! IN NO FUCKING WAY WILL THIS AFFECT YOU NEGATIVELY! IT IS PURELY FOR HOMEBREW - SOMETHING PEOPLE SPEND THEIR TIME AND EFFORT CREATING!

Fucking hell... I wish I could literally slap them in the face. A real, proper, bitchslap.

• Upvote 3

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf