Muhammad Rehan

Batman Arkham Knight

Question

So everyone's beloved Rocksteady showed its class by developing a even more horrible console port than Assassin's Creed Unity and Watch Dogs.
I was already expecting this after seeing the requirements but someone said he cannot play it at 1400x1050 30+ fps even with a GTX 970 .
Another one said :
Terrible PC port, one of the worst in recent memory. It runs at 15 frames per second with i7 4.3GHz and dual GTX 780 4GB SLI. Do not buy this garbage.

You can read these all wonderful reviews at Metacritic.

8 answers to this question

Why am I not surprised ... I dont understand how you can fail porting something from the PS4(which basically is a PC) and Xbone(which basically runs windows) to the PC...
It should basically be just adding graphical options and controller/keybind options...

rumours in Brazil tell that problem may be with Denuvo DRM.

Also rumours in Brazil tells that Denouvo may affect PC performance, and even can bring some damages to hardware.

Fifa 15 had the same denuvo DRM and it doesn't seem to be have any  performance issues also Dragon Age Inquisition . I agree with @Lucif3r the PS4 and Xbone are quite similar to the PC and have quite similar hardware the gpu and cpu are from AMD Xbone uses the same Win32 kernel  also people with AMD hardware seem to suffer the most  . 

Fifa 15 had the same denuvo DRM and it doesn't seem to be have any  performance issues also Dragon Age Inquisition . I agree with @Lucif3r the PS4 and Xbone are quite similar to the PC and have quite similar hardware the gpu and cpu are from AMD Xbone uses the same Win32 kernel  also people with AMD hardware seem to suffer the most  . 

if you're correct, then the answer is that Rocksteady doesn't care much about PC players.y:bash_head:

Well I figured out that the PC port was done by Iron Galaxy studio and only 12 people worked on it .  But it remains to be seen what Rocksteady will do to fix these issues.

I don't know if there is another thread on this game, but it's pretty fun on xbone. I think they pulled it off steam a day after till they get their ducks in an order. Not as button mashey as the others and so far no boss fights. just a Ton of tedious tank nonsense.