PSBrew Fake or True !?

eXtreme

We don't know if it's true or not but they give some new infos:

PSBrew is moments away from being released! After months of hard dedication we can finally get a safe build out to you guys!

Andrei Dobre when jailbreak is done???

PSBrew Later today

https://www.facebook.com/psbrew

I know there is no real proof but one dev I have talked about said it's true for him (I don't say which dev).

So we will see if they make it public today. What do you guys think apart from this could be a fake ?

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

• Super Admin

I call bullshit. The main reason I say that.... they use Facebook to promote the lie.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it

• Upvote 2

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

They not only have a facebook site, they have a homepage http://ps4brew.ga/and a forum http://ps4brew.ga/forum

I have a lot infos about that stuff, they have also a youtube promoter.

278.jpg

wait for them to say to we, " Sorry folks we had to push back the beta v 6.5 due to a leak or some-shit." But if that was the actual case you think you'd see SOMETHING!! Plus the facebook is total reinforcement for the lie. you can see it clear as day. bobby is right.

Time to get a PS4. I was about to get a PS4 to try the gameshare on it, but I didn't cause.

But if it's a cheaper option. without other hardware I can try this

PS4 PRO 1TB CUH7016B01 4.55 OFW

Fact is:

there is nothing public, so no real proof. but that's the reason why we don't know if it's true.

Why should some people spent much time to do a homepage and a forum and tell a lie over half a year ?

If you read all about you will see detailed facts about their possible modified firmware. How I said I have a lot of infos about their method but want to hear what you guys think.

278.jpg

Why should some people spent much time to do a homepage and a forum and tell a lie over half a year ?

ad revenue?

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

maybe, a few dollar/euro not more. they don't want money, no donation button !

278.jpg

• GregoryRasputin

Is there even anything released so people can make ps4 homebrew? I never seen anything so why make this?

I know everyone think it's fake but how do people know that ?

Have you a proof that it's fake ?

Today/tomorrow we will see if it's true.

They say they will release it today, if they don't then I believe it's fake !

278.jpg

• GregoryRasputin

I know everyone think it's fake but how do people know that ?

Because after years in the scene, we have become professional bullshit sniffers...

Also:

List of scripts included

res/jquery.js?24

res/x5engine.js?24

h_p://cdn.adf.ly/js/display.js <---- Advertisement script

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/ps4brew.ga/

• Upvote 12

wait for them to say to we, " Sorry folks we had to push back the beta v 6.5 due to a leak or some-shit." But if that was the actual case you think you'd see SOMETHING!! Plus the facebook is total reinforcement for the lie. you can see it clear as day. bobby is right.

or the hdd with the files on it crashed and they have to start from scratch, or since everybody called it fake they now wont release it, lol classic

ad revenue?

this + attention

• Upvote 1

Right. i can prove it's ad revenue with one word: Adfly!

• Upvote 2

Because after years in the scene, we have become professional bullshit sniffers...

Yep  :)

Have you a proof that it's fake ?

Usually it works the opposite, With so much fake content i think proof is needed with realiable sources verifiying the info.

• Upvote 1

Yep :)

Usually it works the opposite, With so much fake content i think proof is needed with realiable sources verifiying the info.

This one was tricky for some I mean they even pretend to be exploiting the ps4 through one of its standard app's. with that said. they even pretend to be able to perform a hack on the ps4 through said app I call BULLSHIT! Look up Real Time Memory Exploit. On the pages of wikipedia.org and of your best friend the dev wiki. and see why it doesn't operate that way.

EDIT: i only meantion RTME because psbrew owner adn fake dev "flex0" clains to have an RTME exploit on he ps4 with this... fictitious method.

Edited by B7U3C50SS

I've been on the scene alot.and by seeing this proves and awnsers all questions
HqeFgeB.png

:fighting0061: :fighting0061:

G7iBCYJ.png

Edited by Kristijan1001
  • Upvote 4

another prime example of what Gregory KNOWS is F****IN' FAKE!! Here look if that doesn't proved to you that there is a lot fake shit in the world, so much so in fact that there is too much, WAY TOO MUCH!! This picture will...

vZU5Irt.png

i dunno about you.. but that looks pretty fake to me..

EDIT:

Oh and if you see my avatar on YouTube that's my personal YouTube channel's avatar in case you're curious. lol That's why the avatar is different as well Greg because i know you know my channel.

Edited by B7U3C50SS

• Developer

To be honnest we might see something for the ps4

Its quite impossible the judge someone as real or fake these days since there are so many fake content these days

But one thing I can tell you now

The next ps4 exploit will come from sony's internal network because I mean have you seen this things security 3times more encryption on dev_flash

the hdd backup exploit wont work again well not untill we get some keys but probebly not

There might be a Webbrowser exploit seems viable

Then theres the hardware modding

Since I know most of you guys and most of the guys focused on ps4 atm no one has reported a working exploit

So I dont see how psbrew found one or maybe 3 thag work at the same time to get passed access (this seems more viable since one exploit will not cut it)

Anycase if they do it I will personally say sorry for calling it bs but untill then Bullshit

• Upvote 1

How lame the excuse is , they are afraid that the exploit will get patched . :rotflmao: 

• Developer

How lame the excuse is , they are afraid that the exploit will get patched . :rotflmao: 

it always gets patched this is why you keep digging for more 

• Upvote 2

Ok now I believe that it's fake. Sorry, I really thought it could be real.

You can close the thread if u want.

278.jpg

Ok now I believe that it's fake. Sorry, I really thought it could be real.

You can close the thread if u want.

But why? :P

• Upvote 1

• GregoryRasputin