PSBrew Fake or True !?

eXtreme

it always gets patched this is why you keep digging for more 

I meant that even if it works it will still get patched . It is no excuse of hiding something more like saying I know the answer but why should I tell you . Simply means that you have no answer.

<image>

facepalm-your-doing-it-wrong.jpg

• Upvote 5

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

I would of love to hear on how they managed to decrypt firmware files.

inb4 they used SKFU PS4 firmware unpacker and changed values.

@Lucif3r

- You're (You're doing it wrong still)

Edited by Red-EyeX32
  • Upvote 1

• Developer

been wanting to use this for a week havent found the right time so luci your getting it now XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4

Edited by TheDarkprogramer
  • Upvote 1

The same excuse ive seen so many times from fakers. Afraid of it getting patched. Their site doesn't even load for me -_-

• Upvote 3

I only want to say to you guys: I'm not the only one who thought that it "could" be real. A scene dev you all know said the first time we talked about: I'ts true !

Now they showed the proof that it's fake.

• Upvote 1

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

• Developer

I only want to say to you guys: I'm not the only one who thought that it "could" be real. A scene dev you all know said the first time we talked about: I'ts true !

Now they showed the proof that it's fake.

We where all just hoping for something

But in this life with these new encryption implementations its highly unlikely but like I said I will take back what ive said as soon as its shown to be real

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

• GregoryRasputin

A scene dev you all know said the first time we talked about: I'ts true !

That scene developer needs to stop taking the crack O.o

• Upvote 3

• Developer

That scene developer needs to stop taking the crack O.o

how bout no  :Binge Smoking:  :Stoned Smiley:

• Upvote 2

I think we've settled on the idea that this is a fake. also just another transamgrafx maybe even worse because transamgrafx isn't exactly this tricky. PSbrew.. wow. hang on i have a reply for you.

Edited by B7U3C50SS

• GregoryRasputin

It baffles me how anyone fell for this bullshit, especially people who claim to be developers... 

• Upvote 3

I'd like to know who the "scene developer" was.

• GregoryRasputin

I'd like to know who the "scene developer" was.

I am guessing it was TheDarkprogramer :P

guys he only saw the facts and said to me the method can be possible. I talked with him about the ps4 and I have showed him the psbrew shit. He doesn't knew about it, so I said to him it's a fake but he said it's true.

Then I thought maybe they want that it looks like a fake so I have posted the thread but now I have my answer.

Edited by eXtreme

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

• GregoryRasputin

guys he only saw the facts and said to me the method can be possible. I talked with him about the ps4 and I have showed him the psbrew shit. He doesn't knew about it, so I said to him it's a fake but he said it's true.

He must have been drunk when he told you that it's true...

Or that "Dev" is getting a cut of the ad money ;)

• Upvote 1

the "Dev's" name who is SUPPOSEDLY working on this fake psbrew jailbreak shit.. is  supposed to be f l e x 0 . well i don't know any dev by that user title. but if i actually met the guy in person i'd probably have a heated argument with him about what "real" is and what "fake" is. it's these kinds of scam / con artists that drive me absolutely batshit. makes a few of my closest friends rage as well.

Why is this even open still. If anyone bothered to read the comments on the FB page on their recent posts the Page even confirmed it was fake in a reply.

wGJSesj.jpg

Edited by tjhooker73
  • Upvote 3

Going to close this, its FAKE, just like ANY other previous or future "hack" that is NOT posted on a respectable scene site(hint: this one ;) )

• Upvote 6

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• 1 month later...

k, i now the thread is closed but i just have to say this few words, some guys of the scene just should use their brain before talking and to arguments like "this can not be cause blablabla" there is always some way other's don't think or don't see or that other's might call impossible. or would any of you guys think that a Console like the PS4 can be fully hacked truth a simple .js ? No ?

just google Rowhammer ;)

• Upvote 1

rsz_2cfwprophet_banner_3.jpg