The Nathan Drake Collection Announce Video

• GregoryRasputin

Well here we have it, but it was no surprise, it has been talked about for a while, but until today had no official confirmation:

Here is a quote from the video description:

From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception.

Purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available.

More Info On PS Blog

Oh wow! A remake for the PS4! Didnt see that one coming.........................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 3

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Drake's fortune was the first game that I played on the ps3. Good memories...

I hope that the new generation will enjoy it like we did on the our beloved ps3 :)

• Upvote 1

It doesn't include the vita version? I reckon they could have put in as a bonus

• Developer

Why have another company rebuild it is naughty dog so busy with uncharted 4 ?

Uncharted 4 and some other game they haven't said but this also doesn't have multiplayer. so I'm not sure why its $60 yeah you get 3 games but 2 are missing multiplayer so price should be lowered I'd say.

Uncharted 4 and some other game they haven't said but this also doesn't have multiplayer. so I'm not sure why its $60 yeah you get 3 games but 2 are missing multiplayer so price should be lowered I'd say.

Perhaps. 

I think the reason Naughty Dog excluded multiplayer is because they don't want a divided community. Plus, investing time, money and resources into Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 multiplayer when most people are going to be on Uncharted 4 multiplayer doesn't make sense. They want people on that game. 

Have fun and always be nice to people.

Perhaps. 

I think the reason Naughty Dog excluded multiplayer is because they don't want a divided community. Plus, investing time, money and resources into Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 multiplayer when most people are going to be on Uncharted 4 multiplayer doesn't make sense. They want people on that game.

Yeah I'm okay without multiplayer but the price should be way lower. Photo mode is not worth $60.

the way I see it..

same content/ well less content.

same price(60$) no multiplayer. so less work...

• Upvote 1

Yeah a fast money grab

multiplayer doesnt appeal to me anyway so i can survive. the games without it.

i wonder if it will get remade for the ps5 when thats out too.but on a more serious note,when are the remakes of ratchet and clank out :muscle-flexing: