PS3 Firmware 4.75 [Released]

Lucky I re-read your post and re-read the way my own was worded cos I was going to give you shit for this post lol.

To be clearer, my 2k was on OFW 4.66. I did a data transfer from my modded console which had heaps of unlocked content(via reactPSN) a while ago. Saw you talk about C00 games so updated this unit to 4.75 to see what would still work and see what wouldnt....

Updating from a lower firmware half the reactpsn shit works and as proven from other users here other pexploit c00 games dont work when freshly applied to 4.75(does that include content you have from previous firmware?).

then i'll have to apologize for my preconception.

then if so, WHICH games work and WHICH don't?

• Upvote 1

then i'll have to apologize for my preconception.

then if so, WHICH games work and WHICH don't?

PS1 classics are all broken after updating(the 15 or so I tried I gave up after all the errors).

I tried Sonic CD, Street Fighter III, and Sine Mora. These still work fine after updating.

• Upvote 1

PS1 classics are all broken after updating(the 15 or so I tried I gave up after all the errors).

I tried Sonic CD, Street Fighter III, and Sine Mora. These still work fine after updating.

and those with reactpsn? (the ones that work?)

Edited by zecoxao

and those with reactpsn? (the ones that work?)

Ive tried 5 of the C00 games(Street Fighter III, Sine Mora, Sonic CD, Giana Sisters and Dark Stalkers) that were previously unlocked via reactPSN and they all still work. 1.01 patches get downloaded as per usual for any games that have yet to be patched and they run fine after patch installing too.

• Upvote 2

• Developer

Ive tried 5 of the C00 games(Street Fighter III, Sine Mora, Sonic CD, Giana Sisters and Dark Stalkers) that were previously unlocked via reactPSN and they all still work. 1.01 patches get downloaded as per usual for any games that have yet to be patched and they run fine after patch installing too.

this means i need to either get reactpsn's method to run or we're all screwed haha
  • Upvote 2

Just figured I would share my results

I upgraded with around 40 c00 games previously installed using TABI, and all of them still work on 4.75 ofw.

I think it is safe to say upgrading will not damage previously installed c00 games.

Edited by Babadook
  • Upvote 3

A psxtools-Member reported that following c00 games:

- Castlevania Lords of Shadows - Mirrors of Fate HD
- Assassins Creed Liberation HD
- Earthworm Jim HD
- Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels
- Rayman 3 HD
- Castle Crashers

work on OFW 4.75. Only his "self-created" or "self-generated" PSP Remaster Final Fantasy Crisis Core doesn't work anymore. It used to work on OFW 4.60 on which he was on before updating to 4.75. When he tries starting FFCC he gets the 80029537-error.

They just were installed with PeXploit, he didn't use reactPSN or anything.

Edited by M tha MaN
  • Upvote 1

psX-TOOLS_MthaMaN.png

PS3 CECHC04 OFW/CFW

PS4 OFW

Wii U 32GB Premium

Nintendo New 3DS XL a9lh

Nintendo Switch

is it just me me or did actually only patch the non-c00 games?? and the c00 games they couldn't patch. maybe. Okay whatever the case is people need to leave their model number when they say they've tried a game from now on and whether or not it has worked. (ONLY MY OPINION) This is so we can find a good connection as to what works and what doesn't. mine is 4001b i've really only tried plants vs zombies which failed to patch to full and akimi village and that also had the same issue.

• Upvote 1