GregoryRasputin

Xbox One Assassin's Creed: Black Flag For £5.99

I am not a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, so this offer will be no good to me, i  think i own Black Flag on the Wii U and its never been taken out of the case, it is normally £39.99, but you can get it for £5.99:

YlLajxg.jpg

Assassin's Creed IV 4: Black Flag Xbox One - Digital Code

That's cheaper than buying AC games for the Wii U. Is ubisoft going to quit making games for the xbone because they don't sell, just like they did with the Wii U?

Oh, I didn't notice it was a digital download. Now that's the right price for a digital download, I'd buy all kinds of digital games if they were that cheap. I know what you mean about AC games though, I bought AC3 and put in the U once.

Edited by stomp_442

AC has become just like all those damn sports games and CoD games... Same shit each year, slightly better graphics, brand new pricetag....

I stopped playing it after brotherhood, never even bothered to look at the new releases it was obvious where this game was heading.

I used to play AC games on my PSP, it was great. But really haven't played one on a console yet, I couldn't get past the half hour I spent watching the intro to the game.

I couldn't get past the half hour I spent watching the intro to the game.

Thats the best part in the entire game! At least those intros are different for each game :P