Sign in to follow this  
TheZander

Batman Vs Superman

Has anyone seen around the internet they are announcing the trailer release for 4/20 ? Whats the deal with that. Who would get excited for a commercial release? I get being psyched once its on youtube but to announce they are releasing a trailer.. and in IMAX for that matter who cares that much. Not to say I have no interest in the movie, I like batman , even though I bet it's going to Jay and Silent Bob'ed

I don't know, this may just be a dumb thread to start. Is anyone planning on going to imax to watch this on april 20th? 

I wouldn't bother with it, 

A trailer is what goes along with a main film, not the feature itself. Had a peek at the YouTube trailer of the trailer though, and the DC against Marvel fanboy hate is funny as f to read :)

Also looks like you actually have to pay to see it as free passes are being offered out, so basically a good marketing ploy to hook the fanboys lol

Edited by Wolfie708

Yo dawg, we made a trailer for the trailer, so you can watch the trailer while watching the trailer.

i think its a load of old bollox,how the hell can batman beat superman up and make him bleed?

hes superman with natural super strength,batman is just a gimp in a suit with an old fart who makes him black sex toys like his batapult and trueblack dildo.

i spit at the feet of the gimp.

i think its a load of old bollox,how the hell can batman beat superman up and make him bleed?

hes superman with natural super strength,batman is just a gimp in a suit with an old fart who makes him black sex toys like his batapult and trueblack dildo.

i spit at the feet of the gimp.

If those aren't fighting words I don't know what are.

But it's pretty simple, I would say Batman is better than Lex Luther, and has the same resources. So if lex is constantly trying to screw batman over with kryptonite then I am pretty sure batman could finish it, but sometimes he has a problem with offing a guy. So Superman would win eventually if batman won't kill him.

Superman is also just straight up boring. Never been a comic guy myself but watch a hella lot cartoons. I liked the last run of batman movies, no sap garbage. They were pretty long though. What would make batman great though is if they don't go over the back story, I am really bored with the whole parents dying stuff. Not to mention the flashbacks where Batman laments over it and blah blah blah. So if the movie starts with him already being batman, and experience at it too I can get on bored. But if there is sap and shcmulch which could very well be in it, I would dis it. The last superman movie sucked too, but I think it's pretty obvious that they will be at odds first, then come together once they have a common goal in mind which I can pretty much gurantee.

The thing that annoys me most with these types of films, is that they make one or 2 with a certain actor and set up the story for him/her, then decide to start again with different actors and different start.

The thing that annoys me most with these types of films, is that they make one or 2 with a certain actor and set up the story for him/her, then decide to start again with different actors and different start.

Same thing, the stupid back story I get that some people will be new to batman. But more often then not everyone knows Batman's parents were killed and he's all sad about it all the time. 

Sigmund Freud would have a field day with Batman lol

superman would look at gimp man in his latex suit and burn him with his laser vison.

and while he lays there in a smouldering pile of plastic and burning gimpness, i would piss at the side of him and laugh heartedly.

Edited by Egg 'n' chips

Here's the video

Seems like a lot of artificially fabricated hype to me. 

let me just finish this off once  since no one probably watch the dark knight returns part 2

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

let me just finish this off once  since no one probably watch the dark knight returns part 2

i did, that movie was sweet. all those new dc movies are pretty good. batman vs robin, before that one, flashpoint paradox, about all i can name. justice league stuff.

i did, that movie was sweet. all those new dc movies are pretty good. batman vs robin, before that one, flashpoint paradox, about all i can name. justice league stuff.

Tell me about it so in all honesty I already know how the new superman vs batman movie is gonna be and how its gonna end so bleh hahaha

Tell me about it so in all honesty I already know how the new superman vs batman movie is gonna be and how its gonna end so bleh hahaha

it cant be this story line though because it took place in the future. maybe more of a 'batman, superman public enemies' kind of story would be cool. i mean what do they have to fight about? other than batman worrying superman will screw over the world. but i bet he'll track down his roots and figure out he's a 'mild manner' dude. or take his mom and louis lane hostage...

i just dont like this hype i feel theyre trying to make for a movie no one has any reason to care about other than name recognition. the last superman movie wasnt fantastic and actually long and boring. the last bunch at least had reputation like this marvel franchise, just avengers all others suck in my opinion : xmen, wolverine, the four, hulks arent that good, america the first one was meh, second still kinda meh. ironman was good i suppose.

when it comes to animated movies though i think dc is awesome, nice and violent with some peppered coarse language. ive never seen an animated marvel but i know they are mega corny.