Bones 2nd RGH GIVEAWAY!

Oh you guys that never owned a 360 really did miss out. I was also a sony fanboy... until I owned a 360. A RGH 360 is better than a MFW PS3.

How so @BobbyBlunt?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

How so @BobbyBlunt?

It takes longer to boot so you can practice patience lol.

Fairly easy to brick.

You have to pay to get online (safely).

But once its set up its pretty nice. I still like ps3 better. Its much easier to update a CFW then a 360 RGH firmware.

• Upvote 1

It takes longer to boot so you can practice patience lol.

Fairly easy to brick.

You have to pay to get online (safely).

But once its set up its pretty nice. I still like ps3 better. Its much easier to update a CFW then a 360 RGH firmware.

Lol ok. Well it's all news to me...

I don't play online at all so that's no biggie... luckily it seems I have you guys to guide me WHEN I win! ;)

• Upvote 1

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

Am I active member? I have only PSP and PS4 so i will try: 77

• Upvote 1

Am I active member? I have only PSP and PS4 so i will try: 77

Yes, 37 posts and founding member....I'd say you qualify. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Oh you guys that never owned a 360 really did miss out. I was also a sony fanboy... until I owned a 360. A RGH 360 is better than a MFW PS3.

Thats true, but it has its downsides. Such as longer boot, easy to mess up blablabla pretty much what thjooker said.

I have nothing against the 360 really. The controller is about a trillion times better than the fking DS3(except the dpad.. oh that dpad......), but 360 only have 1 Tales game while the PS3 have 7  :sleepy: (ToGF, ToX, ToX2, ToS, ToS:DoaW, ToZ, ToV)

With OFW though I prefer the PS3, because the 360 DVD sounds worse than a fatty at 100% fanspeed... :Puking Smiley:

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

You know which one is better.....? The one you get for free. And I'll be giving them both away for free. :)

• Upvote 4

• Super Admin

you guys keep talking about boot times.... my trinity gets insta boots almost every time.... never longer than 10 seconds. 10 seconds is a long boot time for me and is rare.

Online? Well there are ways, but there really isnt a need because RGH boxes have Link. ALso I had a dual nand box just for that reason

Harder to update? AutoGG does all the work for you

At least my xbox can play n64 games :P

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

you guys keep talking about boot times.... my trinity gets insta boots almost every time.... never longer than 10 seconds. 10 seconds is a long boot time for me and is rare.

Online? Well there are ways, but there really isnt a need because RGH boxes have Link. ALso I had a dual nand box just for that reason

Harder to update? AutoGG does all the work for you

At least my xbox can play n64 games :P

Also, I've never understood the big deal with boot times. Even if it takes 30 seconds.....really? 30 seconds is too long to have a homebrew machine? If I get them to boot in 30 seconds or less, I usually stop messing with them. 30 seconds isn't long. Turn the damn thing on, and by the time you grab a coke and bag o chips....booted. :)
  • Upvote 3

• Super Moderator

I never knew boot times were something people were concerned about period. The only time a boot time concerned me was on the gamecube because that meant my game was too scratched to play. It's my fault for throwing them all in a bag though, throwing away game cases was just stupid. 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

• Developer

Can I get in on this? If so I'd like #98. :)

• Upvote 3

Can I get in on this? If so I'd like #98. :)

image.jpg1_zpszl9urqc3.jpg

Congrats to @Pink1. Send me a message with your info!

Everyone else.....stay tuned. Plenty more to come! :)

Edited by Bigbones87
  • Upvote 4

Can I get in on this? If so I'd like #98.

Congrats on the win,  I was close with 114, may of been a riot if i won again lol...

Thanks again to bigbones for another great giveaway!!!!

• Upvote 3

• Developer

Thanks a lot, this is awesome! I don't think I've ever won anything & if I have it wasn't as cool as this.

I had a 360 years ago then it went out & a friend talked me into trying a PS3 instead of another 360.

• Upvote 1

Congrats Pink1, and now you have the starting bricks to build a house :)

OK, one day the brick thing will get boring, but not today HeeHee

• Upvote 2

Congrats Pink1

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot, this is awesome! I don't think I've ever won anything & if I have it wasn't as cool as this.

I had a 360 years ago then it went out & a friend talked me into trying a PS3 instead of another 360.

Sorry for the delay in shipping. I got a piece of metal stuck in my eye on Monday at work, so I have been dealing with the eye doctor and removal. Tomorrow should be my last visit to remove the rust hopefully. I will ship ASAP. Thanks.
  • Upvote 2

Damn man, I wish you a quick recovery

• Upvote 2

Hope the eye wasn't damaged too badly.

[emoji43]

Edited by tangotnt
  • Upvote 2

• Developer

Sorry for the delay in shipping. I got a piece of metal stuck in my eye on Monday at work, so I have been dealing with the eye doctor and removal. Tomorrow should be my last visit to remove the rust hopefully. I will ship ASAP. Thanks.

Take care of yourself, your health & well being are what are important.

• Upvote 2

Thanks fellas. It appears everything will be just fine. They removed the metal yesterday, and Friday they will remove the rust. I believe there is still some metal in there that they missed, but we will see. Either way, they expect no issues in a couple days. Aside from a huge bill. Lol

• Upvote 3

Thanks fellas. It appears everything will be just fine. They removed the metal yesterday, and Friday they will remove the rust. I believe there is still some metal in there that they missed, but we will see. Either way, they expect no issues in a couple days. Aside from a huge bill. Lol

Oh man i know how you feel i had a (eye contact that went right at the back of my eyeball i couldn't get to grip it and it tore and went at the back so had to go hospital get it out took them 3 days to get it out) hated when they put Yellow stuff solution in your eye to see you looked like someone beat you up...

Good luck hope you get it all out...

• Upvote 3

• Super Moderator

that sounds like the most uncomfortable thing i can imagine. is it going to mess up your vision?

Oh man i know how you feel i had a (eye contact that went right at the back of my eyeball i couldn't get to grip it and it tore and went at the back so had to go hospital get it out took them 3 days to get it out) hated when they put Yellow stuff solution in your eye to see you looked like someone beat you up...

Good luck hope you get it all out...

that also sounds miserable, i though i lost a whole contact like that but just quot looking for it. that yellow dilation stuff stings a little bit but makes everything really bright. which i guess is cool. 

• Upvote 1

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

I am hoping not, and they don't seem too worried about it. I think nothing permanent anyway.

• Upvote 1

Yay!!! Nothing bad so far.

Just get healed up.. everything else is second(besides fam[emoji106] )

• Upvote 2