Difference between Coolrunner Rev C and Rev D

Xhase

There's litterally no point there period.But also, my CR3 DIDNT come with that double shealded coax cable like they mention in like every tutorial

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

I almost never use them anyway. They are the most likely to lift points on both the Xbox and the chip. They are too stiff for such small points. I have used them, but I have also had issues with them from time to time.

so do you think this jasper is fixible at all?

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

so do you think this jasper is fixible at all?

Depends on the extent of the damage. Post a close up pic and we can see.

No i mean the physical unit. To where it is just Working again.

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

No i mean the physical unit. To where it is just Working again.

So do I. Lol. I'm saying, you can get the unit back to stock and working....but the messed up point on the console needs to be fixed. Or were you saying the point on the chip is what is messed up?

Edited by Bigbones87

No the point on the physical console. But on a side note...

I started messing with the Zephyr and I got it to turn on with the cool runner (CR3lite) and it is trying to glitch but to no avail. ..

I've been looking everywhere for tutorials and how to set up the CR3 lite and all that. But I'm still so confused on it all..

I wrote the ECC I made for it (Glitch2) and it seems all is well some what.

NOR Downgrader

20xx all day long

PSP 1001 5.00 m33

2x PS2

So if the point is messed up on the physical console, you HAVE to repair this point in order for it to start working again. Once this is done and the system attempts to power on, you would just rewrite a retail ecc to it, and it will be back to stock. :)

As for the zephyr, those are hit or miss. If you have it glitching...then you are on the right track. So let's work on it for a bit.

*Switches: Bank s4 has no effect on rgh2. Bank s2 has 2 sides to it. 1-4 then 5-8. The first switch of each side disables that side. For instance, turning 1 and 5 on, disables the whole s2 bank. So, 1-5, 2-5, 3-5, 4-5.....2-5, 3-5, 4-5....etc.....then 1-6,1-7,1-8.....2-6, 2-7, 2-8.....etc...

*Timing Files: you can try different timing files. Sometimes falcon files work on Jaspers, and jaspers work on Falcons. I haven't done many zephyrs so I can't truly say, but try different time files. These are what you program to the Coolrunner using jrunner. Make sure the console is powered off and chips switch is set to program. Then switch it back to nor when booting.

*Chip OnBoard Jumpers: LK1- shorted. All other LK OPEN

*Blue wire placement: This wire has a ton to do with boot times, and/or booting at all. The placement and length of this wire is crucial for good boot times, but each console is different so there is no "go to" for this wire. It's one you will have to play with. I hate that a zephyr rgh2 is your first attempt, because it surely to make you hate Xbox hacking altogether. Lmao. But try different routes for the blue wire. Try top side by heat sinks, bottom side by fan placement, over the top of the plastic fan shroud.....

• Upvote 1