PlayStation TV Officially £44.99 In UK

• GregoryRasputin

If you are living in the UK and want to buy a piece of shit, but don't want to pay too much for that piece of shit, you can get the PS TV at Argos for only £45, if you think this is a one off, according to the official website, that is the recommended retail price:

Enjoy innovative features and technology, exclusive to PS4 and packed into one sleek micro-console for just £44.99 *

*Recommended retail price.

So it seems that Sony have officially realised their piece of shit is a piece of shit...

Source

PlayStation UK

Links at the source suggest you can get it cheaper at different UK retail stores.

• Upvote 3

So it seems that Sony have officially realised their piece of shit is a piece of shit...

Comment of the day!

• Upvote 1

i gotta say some shit here, thats a shit price for a piece shit that does shit with probably shit stuff on it that i can already get for free off the internet and shit.

i will stick with my free usenet shit, my virgin media shit and that other piece of shit now TV and shit flix.

• Upvote 2
  • GregoryRasputin

i gotta say some shit here, thats a shit price for a piece shit that does shit with probably shit stuff on it that i can already get for free off the internet and shit.

i will stick with my free usenet shit, my virgin media shit and that other piece of shit now TV and shit flix.

But this is a PlayStation branded piece of shit :P

• Upvote 1

+ Showtime with Navi-X

• Upvote 1

But this is a PlayStation branded piece of shit :P

if thats the case, im sold! ;)

i donnt know why after reading the first post i went and search for these two clips

now i know its got nothing to do with playstation or sony but it just gave me the urge

Well, its a good piece of shit if you want to play Tales of Hearts R. I bought a Vita just for that game, and while I dont regret it, I would've bought this piece of shit for this piece of shit price instead had this piece of shit existed back then.

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• Founding Member

if only in the Netherlands below 50....

·~øØ PSdevwiki.com - Your number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge Øø~·