NOR & NAND Downgrade Service (USA)

• Super Admin

Maybe you should lower your price? Well im not from USA but prices to get downgraded on EBAY are pretty cheap, around £20 with free delivery back too. But you probably know the prices in your country more. Good luck with your service.

20 with return shipping? LMFAO. I would not trust a downgrade service on ebay. In the US the going rate is about 50 bucks with shipping paid for by the customer. Some people will do them cheaper, but not much cheaper than that. It is also my understanding that is the going rate pretty much everywhere

• Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

20 with return shipping? LMFAO. I would not trust a downgrade service on ebay. In the US the going rate is about 50 bucks with shipping paid for by the customer. Some people will do them cheaper, but not much cheaper than that. It is also my understanding that is the going rate pretty much everywhere

Well UK is pretty small so many shipping services do not cost that much. Ebay is reliable if you buy from the right person, I purchased a downgrade when my brother updated mine and it was done within a week (Including the date from when it was sent) So its pretty reliable if you choose the right people in which there are hundreds of reliable users, just check feedback for the same service offered and its good to go, but since US is such a huge country of course shipping methods are going to be longer, dearer and just more trouble

Maybe you should lower your price? Well im not from USA but prices to get downgraded on EBAY are pretty cheap, around £20 with free delivery back too. But you probably know the prices in your country more. Good luck with your service.

Yeah I see people in the US selling downgrades for as low as $30 on eBay with free return shipping, which is just stupid to trust those people. It costs $17 to ship a slim anywhere in the US in a large flat rate box via usps 2-3 day priority. $21 dollars if you get the additional insurance (which I highly recommend) and that's really the cheapest and fastest method to ship. Why would someone would go through all the hassle of downgrading, and shipping back for just a few bucks in the end? My guess is they are also stealing you're IDPS to sell for an extra 20-30. Lol Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  • Super Admin

Yeah I see people in the US selling downgrades for as low as $30 on eBay with free return shipping, which is just stupid to trust those people. It costs $17 to ship a slim anywhere in the US in a large flat rate box via usps 2-3 day priority. $21 dollars if you get the additional insurance (which I highly recommend) and that's really the cheapest and fastest method to ship. Why would someone would go through all the hassle of downgrading, and shipping back for just a few bucks in the end? My guess is they are also stealing you're IDPS to sell for an extra 20-30.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I agree. I was just talking to lucif3r this morning about why people shouldn't trust an ebay downgrade. Say I post a downgrade service. I can take your shit, issue you a refund for the price you paid, and there is nothing ebay can do if I decide to keep your PS3. As long as I give you a refund I am in compliance with ebay and there is nothing you can do

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

• Super Moderator

I agree. I was just talking to lucif3r this morning about why people shouldn't trust an ebay downgrade. Say I post a downgrade service. I can take your shit, issue you a refund for the price you paid, and there is nothing ebay can do if I decide to keep your PS3. As long as I give you a refund I am in compliance with ebay and there is nothing you can do

I got ripped off on eBay once, sold a phone the guy said it was the wrong carrier (it wasn't) didn't send the phone back, charged back on his American express. eBay and PayPal ruled in my favor but still charged back my account and the guy never sent the phone back. 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

I got ripped off on eBay once, sold a phone the guy said it was the wrong carrier (it wasn't) didn't send the phone back, charged back on his American express. eBay and PayPal ruled in my favor but still charged back my account and the guy never sent the phone back. 

Thats why i only buy on ebay rather than sell. If you make sure they have a trusted feedback for the item you are buying (if they sell multiples) you should be completely fine. But selling is a whole different story.

• 2 weeks later...

I just made this account on this site so im still trying to figure out how to reply but this will have to due. lol I want appreciate a reliable service that PuffDragon provided me. He helped me finish my PS3 collection by Downgrading a CECH-A01 in which ive been wanting for awhile. Thank you and i highly recommend service from this guy considering he is also very experienced with NAND model downgrading services.

Edited by bAdReQuEsT-_-
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Still have a free spot left?

1 left :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...

I need your service sir. Can you contact me?  DanJ.Charlong@techservicetoday.com