BlueKush

Ferrox 4.70 noBD Edition Release

After the release of Sony's official firmware 4.70 we have seen many updated apps and a few custom firmware releases, one been Ferrox 4.70 for retail PS3 consoles. After the release some members were wanting a NOBD (For PS3's with broken Blu-Ray drives) version of the custom firmware and we are delighted to say that here it is. Developer Alexander kept true to his word and released CFW 4.70 NoBd Ferrox.

FEATURE:
Including all features in standard version of Ferrox.
CFW NoBd. Console can be installed on card with Logica Rotta. The Homebrew and games will work again.

LOOK OUT:
Installed either by XMB or Recovery. If you proceed by Recovery remove any CD from the PS3.
After installation enter Recovery and rebuild the file system to prevent any malfunction.
Games tested Gamesonic Manager 3.59.2 . Some games may require conversion to ISO.
By installing this CFW Console player running, it will be NOT running. CFW installed a "Standard" and return to work.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!VREwFRhS!U_aWQFNhyL_BlOmA0oDKkLokXcgPRd42yM4g0OYJGmM

MD5: 80E4F5C1830205013F80AA068AD24782

I have tested this, but, You can wait for others to test as well. I tested on CECHL01 Model, and it worked great, but this does NOT mean it is 100% Safe on every model.

Use at your own risk!

Edited by BlueKush
  • Upvote 1

thanks

thanks

No problem bud

FEATURE:
Including all features in standard version of Ferrox.
CFW NoBd. Console can be installed on card with Logica Rotta. The Homebrew and games will work again.

LOOK OUT:
Installed either by XMB or Recovery. If you proceed by Recovery remove any CD from the PS3.
After installation enter Recovery and rebuild the file system to prevent any malfunction.
Games tested Gamesonic Manager 3.59.2 . Some games may require conversion to ISO.
By installing this CFW Console player running, it will be NOT running. CFW installed a "Standard" and return to work.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!VREwFRhS!U_aWQFNhyL_BlOmA0oDKkLokXcgPRd42yM4g0OYJGmM

MD5: 80E4F5C1830205013F80AA068AD24782

I have tested this, but, You can wait for others to test as well. I tested on CECHL01 Model, and it worked great, but this does NOT mean it is 100% Safe on every model.

Use at your own risk!

Your about 2 weeks late.....   :P

Already posted, no need for duplicate thread