Anyone have some vita games for sale?

Bigbones87

You got it. And oh, it's def happening. Was just wondering if anyone had any pointers. :)

the vita I got was a first gen and never had that problem but never though of taking it apart and looking at the guts until now--after I already sold it.  Gee thanks you bastard. :D

• Upvote 1

I have the slim model, and no, Ive never taken it apart. There are both pics and videos of PSV disassembling(hint: search for 'replace broken screen', that gives a lot of hits) though.

• Upvote 2

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Yeah I have already looked before posting here. I just wanted to see if anyone here had ideas or hints about how to fix the issue. I trust friends first, YouTube second. Lol

• Upvote 1

So I took the vita apart just enough to get to the battery and unplug it. Left it unplugged for a few moments, and plugged it back in. Turned it on and played a game for a while. No "low battery" bullshit so far. So here's to hoping it has corrected it's dumb self.

• Upvote 2

Game came today! Thanks @cheesethief

Edited by Bigbones87
  • Upvote 2

Hope you enjoy it. It was the reason I bought the Vita and so far pretty much the only game I finished on it, lol.

If anyone has it, I would be interested in buying Gravity Rush. :P

Hope you enjoy it. It was the reason I bought the Vita and so far pretty much the only game I finished on it, lol.

If anyone has it, I would be interested in buying Gravity Rush. :P

You just missed out. It was on psN for 89 cents last week. I picked it up.

Its not exactly expensive on normal price either, like 5eur or so.. Probably cheaper on the US store.

Its not exactly expensive on normal price either, like 5eur or so.. Probably cheaper on the US store.

I think it's $15 normal price on the US store. So $0.89 was a steal.

I think it's $15 normal price on the US store. So $0.89 was a steal.

Damn. My Vita is on fw 3.18 though and I do not take my only PS3 online since it has CFW. Plus I prefer hard copies.

If it had been on 3.36 you couldve still accessed PSN from your Vita, through a proxy... 3.18 is a no go though :/