Anyone have some vita games for sale?

Bigbones87

For the love of God.....someone sell me some cool vita games. I finally got a vita again, after trading my first one away (with all my games like a dumbass)....and my new vita came with a shitty baseball game and COD. :(.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm a cheap bastard. Most of you probably know this already. ;)

Edited by Bigbones87

I dont have any games that can be sold(retail) except Tales of Hearts R, which is NOT for sale! Its mine.... my precioussss.....

Anyway, might be a good idea to write what kind of games you are interested in?

Another tip is to farm the PSN store for good deals, they show up every now and then. For example I paid ~15eur for Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 1 on a sale, 39eur normal price.. quite a steal there imo :)

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

I actually just got rid of my vita.  Had you posted this 2 weeks ago, I would have sent you the games I had for free.  Sorry buds.....

• Upvote 1

I'm willing to try most anything. Obviously there are a good few I'm seeking out tho. I want the assassin creed one, uncharted one, borderlands, God of war, need for speed, little big planet....those are a few I'd love to grab. But honestly, any games I can get I'd love to give a shot. Haven't ever been much into Japanese style games, but I also haven't really given any the ol college try. :)

I'd just look for good deals on psN but I onky have a 4gb card so I really need retail discs.

Edited by Bigbones87

• Super Moderator

have you tried craigslist? other than getting the usual serial killer from time to time they will sometimes sell em for cheap, or trading is an option sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

uncharted is good also need for speed but to be honest

did sony just ditch this console all together i will just

keep my one on 3.18 tn.v as i havent seen anything new for

it locked away building up cobwebs 

Just picked up mortal kombat today at Walmart for $10. Still need some more games tho. :(. And a bigger memroy card. Stuff for the vita is expensive and I'm too cheap. May end up selling this one off again.

• Super Moderator

Just picked up mortal kombat today at Walmart for $10. Still need some more games tho. :(. And a bigger memroy card. Stuff for the vita is expensive and I'm too cheap. May end up selling this one off again.

That's quite the mindset change within a couple days. 

I finally got a vita again, after trading my first one away (with all my games like a dumbass)....and my new vita came with a shitty baseball game and COD. :(.

I knew someone who regularly sold their 360 and game collection only to buy it again a week or so later. I never understood it. Used consoles lose value. My 2 cents is just keep the thing till you need it.

Then again I have never sold any of my stuff, possibly I have a hoarder mentality. 

• Upvote 2

That's quite the mindset change within a couple days.

I knew someone who regularly sold their 360 and game collection only to buy it again a week or so later. I never understood it. Used consoles lose value. My 2 cents is just keep the thing till you need it.

Then again I have never sold any of my stuff, possibly I have a hoarder mentality.

My mindset is, I'm too cheap to pay full price for anything. I traded the first vita with all the games I had to do some wheeling and dealing on a very cheap ps4 console. Thinking I would get more enjoyment out of the ps4, it made sense. I am the kind of person, who likes to have all avenues of gaming, which is why I have all consoles I could see me ever wanting or needing. Only reason I ssay I may sell it off, is if the stuff for it is so expensive, I won't ever pay that price and therefore won't ever get my full value out of the console. :( Edited by Bigbones87

• Super Moderator

My mindset is, I'm too cheap to pay full price for anything. I traded the first vita with all the games I had to do some wheeling and dealing on a very cheap ps4 console. Thinking I would get more enjoyment out of the ps4, it made sense. I am the kind of person, who likes to have all avenues of gaming, which is why I have all consoles I could see me ever wanting or needing. Only reason I ssay I may sell it off, is if the stuff for it is so expensive, I won't ever pay that price and therefore won't ever get my full value out of the console. :(

I agree with all avenue of gaming. I bought one of those multi-av switch things back in the day, made for all the consoles for the time. Dreamcast,PS2,GameCube,XBOX, also some oldies. The switch thing sucked.

I have not personally had a Vita or PS4 yet. 

Now I don't know if I will get hated on here for doing this but I like console launches so I waited in line and bought a PS4 on launch date. But sold it right away for a quick couple bucks.

I can see trading consoles for consoles. I just don't feel the whole selling all your games for the cash only to buy them back when you want them. ( The common 'Your' not you specifically) 

• Upvote 1

I agree. I hardly ever sell anything...as money isn't an issue for me. I usually only ever do trades, but I got the vita for $50, and a few games. Had no more than $100 invested in everything, and it knocked $200 off the price of my ps4. Traded a couple Xbox 360 slims I got for free.....got a ps4 for $18 plus my $100 in the vita. $118 for a brand new in box ps4 when it first came out.....too good to pass up.

The only consoles Ive sold is my SNES(upgraded to N64), N64(didnt play it anymore and wanted money) and my 360(to buy a PS3 instead). Oh wait, I also sold my PS2 after a week or so to a close friend. Keep forgetting about that one lol

Still have all the other shit Ive collected though, 2xGC(1 broken), OG xbox in pieces everywhere, NDS, GBA, Wii, 2xPS3(one dead..), Vita, and about 10 PCs in the storage... Hoarder? Nahhhhh not at all...

I do have Uncharted Golden Abyss that I no longer play. If you're in the US, feel free to pm me an offer.

It's basically like new and has the box and stuff. Finished it and never touched it since really.

BBekv2v.jpg

9kfs74Y.jpg

Sent from my A0001

Edited by Cheesethief
  • Upvote 1

Uncharted does not come with a physical booklet/manual. I am pretty sure that's the norm with Vita games, since I bought Killzone: Mercenary new too and it did not have one either. Kinda sad, but I guess it's saving trees.

• Upvote 1

Uncharted does not come with a physical booklet/manual. I am pretty sure that's the norm with Vita games, since I bought Killzone: Mercenary new too and it did not have one either. Kinda sad, but I guess it's saving trees.

Let me know how kill zone is once you are done with it, :)

Let me know how kill zone is once you are done with it, :)

It's probably the best FPS on Vita. At least I think so, but I bought it at launch and haven't had the time to finish it yet... lol. Not that it's a bad game or anything, it is plenty good, I am just not that into handhelds at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I am just not that into handhelds at the moment.

Or you are into a different type of hand held ;)...... *Ducks as bricks get thrown* lol

• Upvote 2

Uncharted is on its way to me. :)

Edited by Bigbones87
  • Upvote 2

I have a few, I own a shop. I always have consoles and games in stock.

• Upvote 1

I have a few, I own a shop. I always have consoles and games in stock.

What kind of deals can do for me? Unfortunately....the vita I just bought used, has the dreaded "low battery" glitch. It constantly pops up and tells me low battery, and then a few moments later goes back to half full. Annoying to say the least.

• GregoryRasputin

The stupid greedy price of the memory cards is what i hate about the Vita most.

• Upvote 2

The stupid greedy price of the memory cards is what i hate about the Vita most.

Yes! Fuck sake, not only do they demand insane amount of money for the games on PSN, they also FORCE you to pay ridiculously much for a memcard with less capacity than a 5eur mSD card.

God damn it, someone hack that shit already so we can build something to use standard memcards already.

Anyone ever take their vita apart? This low battery error is driving me nuts. Supposedly you can take it apart, and unplug battery for a bit and plug it back up, and it will fix it? Don't see how that's possible but worh a shot.

you've got nothing to lose dude, test it out!

I want pics though! :D

• Upvote 1