PS4 .pkg extractor?

I saw somewhere there was a PS4 .pkg extractor but was only 64-bit.

Does anyone have a Win32 version?

LOL u mention Hykem so much so one may think that u guys are lovers :D

PS : Hey u copied my avatar !

where did i mention hykem?

and how is my avatar in any way similar to yours?

where did i mention hykem?

and how is my avatar in any way similar to yours?

Like everywhere ? LOL j/k

but avatar is a wizard also star,  it has a hat ,a cloak , also mines gender isnt defined , which can be same character in shadow ,  thats exclusive to starmelter :D

Edited by StarMelter

signature lost

I assume the most common name for good ol' greggy here is some variant of "fking asshole" 

:Give the Finger:

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

So no precompiled versions floating about? I'm unable to install the software needed to build this on my own. I've already had a link to the code.

i asked for a compiled version too.

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

Copycat >_> Posting funny pictures and crying about spoonfeeding is my job! lol

Gee, sorry I asked. Didn't mean to come off needing to be spoonfed. I thought maybe there would be someone helpful here. When I say I'm not able to install something, it isn't because I'm lazy, it means what I said.

Edited by Yutolio
  • Upvote 2

Gee, sorry I asked. Didn't mean to come off needing to be spoonfed. I thought maybe there would be someone helpful here. When I say I'm not able to install something, it isn't because I'm lazy, it means what I said.

https://mega.co.nz/#!A08mlLYb!gb2JwxedOCedMKQDQy5EoiWGJnwDcsNyRAemoJ7l-sg

then sorry on my end :)

to compile the tools use cygwin for windows (select make, g++, python and zlib-devel)

to compile stuff with Make file, go to the directory that has it and type make

i'm giving you the stuff precompiled already, but please learn how to do it to avoid asking the question next time.

there are dozens of videos and tutorials out there.

• Upvote 2

Thank-you for this zecoxao i'm sure that's going to come in pretty handy. and cheers to Hykem for taking the time and effort to build the source code!

https://mega.co.nz/#!A08mlLYb!gb2JwxedOCedMKQDQy5EoiWGJnwDcsNyRAemoJ7l-sg

then sorry on my end :)

to compile the tools use cygwin for windows (select make, g++, python and zlib-devel)

to compile stuff with Make file, go to the directory that has it and type make

i'm giving you the stuff precompiled already, but please learn how to do it to avoid asking the question next time.

there are dozens of videos and tutorials out there.

I didn't say I don't know how to do it. I was using Cygwin to fix games for I don't know how many years now it is just unfortunate at this time, I don't have my own PC anymore until I get a new one. I use a shared computer and don't have rights to install anything.

Hence the reason why I said the first time, I'm unable to install anything to do it myself.

• Upvote 2

I didn't say I don't know how to do it. I was using Cygwin to fix games for I don't know how many years now it is just unfortunate at this time, I don't have my own PC anymore until I get a new one. I use a shared computer and don't have rights to install anything.

Hence the reason why I said the first time, I'm unable to install anything to do it myself.

Well some of the devs are quite friendly especially zeco, darkprogrammer when you ask them questions on the other hand euss and cfwprophet behave quite the opposite sometimes probably because they have reached a quite high level now. But some are quite helpful I remember how 3141card devoted his time to help Lucif3r in making some plugins.

Thank-you for this zecoxao i'm sure that's going to come in pretty handy. and cheers to Hykem for taking the time and effort to build the source code!

Isn't it from flatz?

I don't have my own PC anymore until I get a new one. I use a shared computer and don't have rights to install anything.

You shouldve said that from the start, you should know how the PS3-"scene" looks like ;) "whaahh wahhhh waaaaahhhh!!! I cant do this! I cant do that! I demand you do it for me!!!! whaaahhhh! whaaaaahhhhhh!!!"  :rotfl:

By the way, Im pretty sure there are portable versions of cygwin etc, or dont you even have access to download anything? I'd go insane if I were in such a position :D

You shouldve said that from the start, you should know how the PS3-"scene" looks like ;) "whaahh wahhhh waaaaahhhh!!! I cant do this! I cant do that! I demand you do it for me!!!! whaaahhhh! whaaaaahhhhhh!!!"  :rotfl:

By the way, Im pretty sure there are portable versions of cygwin etc, or dont you even have access to download anything? I'd go insane if I were in such a position :D

. Can happen to anyone especially outside Europe.
  • Founding Member

Well some of the devs are quite friendly ... on the other hand euss ... behave quite the opposite sometimes probably because they have reached a quite high level now.

Mostly I am too busy with feeding 3312969 + 20225008 visitors of psdevwiki.com to one of the 4202 + 30713 pages. Forums (this one has 521 users / 15795 posts) do not have my priority at all and are imo inefficient in centralised knowledge management.

Isn't it from flatz?

Yep, same deal/origins, just ported/gitted

By the way, Im pretty sure there are portable versions of cygwin etc....

yep:

http://portablepython.com/

https://github.com/thasmo/portableapps.cygwin

or install it on the server and use it remotely, it really don't need much, can be done on a RPI.

• Upvote 3

·~øØ PSdevwiki.com - Your number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge Øø~·