SQL error while posting

Senaxx

Question

I encountered a SQL error while posting, while the post was posted anyway I thought it was worth mentioning. 

[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Verdana]MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.[/font][/size][/color]

SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'topic_id' in 'field list'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_tapatalk_push_data (`author`,`user_id`,`data_type`,`title`,`data_id`,`create_time`,`topic_id`) VALUES ('Senaxx','23','sub','Well Hello','755','1408238685','134')[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Verdana]Please contact the [url=http://mybb.com/][color=#026cb1]MyBB Group[/color][/url] for support.[/font][/size][/color]

• GregoryRasputin

Thanks for reporting the error, i haven't seen it myself, but i will check in the morning, hopefully it is something small :)

• Developer

I encountered a SQL error while posting, while the post was posted anyway I thought it was worth mentioning. 

[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Verdana]MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.[/font][/size][/color]
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'topic_id' in 'field list'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_tapatalk_push_data (`author`,`user_id`,`data_type`,`title`,`data_id`,`create_time`,`topic_id`) VALUES ('Senaxx','23','sub','Well Hello','755','1408238685','134')[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Verdana]Please contact the [url=http://mybb.com/][color=#026cb1]MyBB Group[/color][/url] for support.[/font][/size][/color]
[/code]

This has happened with me two it does posynits an internal block somewhere it does post also this happenes on slow internet like mine :(

• GregoryRasputin

• Developer

:( it seems to be a problem with Tapatalk

Stange because im using my tablet and im google chrome

• GregoryRasputin

I've just experienced the same error on my phone and it's native browser (not using tapatalk).

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

• Developer

Its juat a connection error ,abye an overload between to connections you van try seperating the tapatalk from the original

• GregoryRasputin

I've had the same thing happen earlier. It's as if the sql table isn't reporting back that the entry was made successfully (even if it has), so the site throws a false warning. In most cases, this is when the sockets to the SQL are full (high usage can cause this). This is a common issue in shared hosting. It's nothing to worry about unless it starts happening all the time. The only real solution is mirroring the SQL onto another server and have them both linked to the forum in config file.

It does seem like tapatalk plugin is indeed the root of the issue, and my guess is it does it's own queries to the database, and when it doesn't get a response fast enough, it causes the forum software to think something went wrong.

ayusignew.jpgGeneralplot.png

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285

2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

• GregoryRasputin

I've had the same thing happen earlier. It's as if the sql table isn't reporting back that the entry was made successfully (even if it has), so the site throws a false warning. In most cases, this is when the sockets to the SQL are full (high usage can cause this). This is a common issue in shared hosting. It's nothing to worry about unless it starts happening all the time. The only real solution is mirroring the SQL onto another server and have them both linked to the forum in config file.

It does seem like tapatalk plugin is indeed the root of the issue, and my guess is it does it's own queries to the database, and when it doesn't get a response fast enough, it causes the forum software to think something went wrong.

Its not shared hosting though, i upgraded, this is the un fun side of being an admin :(

I have deactivated Tapatalk for now, to see if it is that which is causing the problem.

My guess is it is the tapatalk plugin to be honest. I don't think it's too busy for the hosting you have now (not by a long shot). Might be a conflict between tapatalk and some other plugin trying to use the same socket at once. As the error always comes back as the tapatalk table reporting the error (even on my end), it's definitely underlying there.

Its not shared hosting though, i upgraded, this is the un fun side of being an admin :(

I have deactivated Tapatalk for now, to see if it is that which is causing the problem.

You could always have your admin rights revoked! You're used to that aren't you @GregoryRasputin ? ;)

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

• GregoryRasputin

You could always have your admin rights revoked! You're used to that aren't you @GregoryRasputin ? ;)

:Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::20661-cbe385ae0431b8c00f758e72408e0bc1::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude::Finger Attitude:

Too soon?! Ok then.... ;)

My collection:

No, i was on my desktop when I got that error.

No, i was on my desktop when I got that error.

Same here. It's not using tapatalk that causes the issue, it's the way the plugin queries the SQL during posting (even on a PC) that's causing the hiccup.;)

• GregoryRasputin

Same here. It's not using tapatalk that causes the issue, it's the way the plugin queries the SQL during posting (even on a PC) that's causing the hiccup.;)

It happened to me too on my desktop, not sure if it has happened in the past hour, i have the plugin turned off.

I haven't seen it since. It even got stuck on quick replies, but now it's working normally. Might be worth seeing if any of the other installed plugins are conflicting with it.

Not for me either and I've posted quite a bit. (All from mobile browser)

My collection:

• GregoryRasputin

It is still happening with Tapatalk, it did not happen when i first installed it, which is annoying :(

I created a thread on the MyBB forum, hopefully they can advice me on what to do:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-157714.html

Looks like this guy had the same problem last year, which no one helped him with, but he managed to fix himself:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-149326.html

I just came across one replying to @bobbyblunt in my interesting gifs thread. Should have copy/pasted.

Happened twice yesterday too replying to threads (also contained a quote).

And in writing this, I hit the reply button, and it did nothing. No prompt, no refresh, nothing. Had to manually refresh and my comment showed up.

oozing the pus of justice across my crotch!

i now had the sql error too when i posted in the music thread

And in writing this, I hit the reply button, and it did nothing. No prompt, no refresh, nothing. Had to manually refresh and my comment showed up.

and also this

• GregoryRasputin

Just went to the Tapatalk website, seen there is an update, hope this fixes the problem :)

EDIT

Ill check that weird post button not working in a while, i know it posts the post, so i know its not a huge problem, still its rather annoying.

EDIT 2

Tapatalk, uninstaled, reinstalled with an updated version, lets see if this fixes the problem.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.