GregoryRasputin

Amazon Xbox One Value Bundle

The US Amazon store is doing a deal on the Xbox One, for $349 you will get:   BKnCNqJ.jpg

• Item includes: Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and 2nd Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • The Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle contains a digital download code for Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Black Flag packaged in the box
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order and the second controller are physical items

Grab it here: Amazon.com Xbox One Value Bundleir?t=pshi-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00TT5I63K

LOL!

Call me "SonyBoy", but this is another confirmation that XBOne sucks.

P.S. Tell me when Microsoft start sell it for 50$, I ill by it as media player.

There is also a deal on a PS4 through either Best Buy or amazon. You get a PS4, The Last of Us, and a Playstation TV for $400. I forgot if it was Best Buy or Amazon

LOL!

Call me "SonyBoy", but this is another confirmation that XBOne sucks.

P.S. Tell me when Microsoft start sell it for 50$, I ill by it as media player.

Also the Xbone sucks as much as the PS4. Neither system seems that great, and considering that we are a year and a half into each consoles life cycle I am windering where the games are that aren't re-releases of games that appeared on the last generation of consoles. I almost bought a PS4, but I asked all of my old PSN friends to suggest a game to play that wasn't released last gen and the only thing they could come up with was Final Fantasy 14. Both consoles are a disappointment, especially if you have been PC gaming the last 3 or 4 years.

Personally I like the Xbox One more than PS4 for 1 reason.  Killer Instinct.  Other than that neither of  the AMD powered, DRM locked, HTPCs interest me

I asked all of my old PSN friends to suggest a game to play that wasn't released last gen and the only thing they could come up with was Final Fantasy 14.

Tell your PSN friends to get their facts straight. FFXIV is on PS3 as well.

but I asked all of my old PSN friends to suggest a game to play that wasn't released last gen and the only thing they could come up with was Final Fantasy 14.

I thought i suggested Killzone O.o

dont care what anyone says but the ps4 controller sucks

only reason why i bought a x1 over a ps4

Tell your PSN friends to get their facts straight. FFXIV is on PS3 as well.

It is also on my PC with cross play. I am not a fan of MMOs, FF11 scared me away from anything Final Fantasy online, and I am not paying a monthly fee to play a game I dont want to play to begin with. At this point the only game that would make me get a console is Tekken 7, but I have a feeling that is coming to PC this time.

As General_Insanity said, Xbone has Killer Instinct. I have spent some time with Killer Instinct and Season 2 is very well done. The problem with that is the devs have asked how people would feel about a PC port.... I have a feeling KI will eventually come to PC as well.

At this point I think I am going to wait another year or so (possibly even wait for a slim model) There are some great PS3 games that I have missed out on, and I still have steam games I haven't even installed yet.

It is also on my PC with cross play. I am not a fan of MMOs, FF11 scared me away from anything Final Fantasy online, and I am not paying a monthly fee to play a game I dont want to play to begin with. At this point the only game that would make me get a console is Tekken 7, but I have a feeling that is coming to PC this time.

As General_Insanity said, Xbone has Killer Instinct. I have spent some time with Killer Instinct and Season 2 is very well done. The problem with that is the devs have asked how people would feel about a PC port.... I have a feeling KI will eventually come to PC as well.

At this point I think I am going to wait another year or so (possibly even wait for a slim model) There are some great PS3 games that I have missed out on, and I still have steam games I haven't even installed yet.

SEa2h9E.jpg

@Mr.Dutch you selected the wrong picture:

funny-cute-corgi-pup-look-fuzzy-butt-pic