Project CARS delayed to April 2015

ICECOLDKILLAH

project_carslogo61pvp.png

Slightly Mad Studios has confirmed Project CARS has been delayed to April 2 in Europe and North America.

The racing game, previously due in March, has had a development plagued with delays after originally being listed for release last year. The date we've received today refers to the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game; there's still no news on the Wii U edition beyond a vague 2015.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/18/project-cars-delayed-yet-again-to-april-2015?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

not good, reminds me of gay driveclub... :Puking Smiley:

Been dying for this sim to be released for far too long now. I told a friend about it during the beta (where you could buy very early access) and he spent ~€100 on it to include lots of extras.. Days later I went to buy 2 for my brother and myself, but the damn beta closed!  :thumbsdown:

I've settled for Assetto Corsa for now, but c'mon!!

1x 1.75 PS4 | 1x 3.10 PS4 | 1x Slim 4k OFW | 4x Slim CFW | 2x PHAT CFW | 2x CECHC CEX2DEX

1x X-Bone | 1x Jasper 256 SMC+Halo case | 2x Jasper 16 RGH | 1x XD mod Slim RGH Matte+Chrome+ROL RGLoader/Freeboot/Retail | 1x Slim RGH+ROL

OnePlus 2 + Bamboo cover | Nexus 7 2012