Bigbones87

BIGBONES RGH GIVEAWAY!

Hey fellas. I have some extra consoles laying around, I decided to rgh them and give some away. What better place to host my first giveaway, than right here at home? This is my first time doing something like this, so it may be a bit rusty....so bare with me. Here is a little info on the units.

1. I will be giving away a slim Xbox 360 Trinity.

2. It will be console only on this first giveaway, as I am still waiting on a solid "accessory" supply.

3. The console has an average boot time of 15-30 seconds. (Not perfect, but I'm busy and its free) :)

4. KNOCKOFF Coolrunner revC installed as I have best results with revC. If the knockoff offends you, don't enter.

5. I will never claim to be the best solderer in the world. Please don't enter if you are going to bash my work.

6. If you are in USA, I'll pay shipping. Outside USA, shipping is on you ( Sorry to the 90% of our users) :(

7. Please don't enter if you are going to just sell. I want someone who will use it to win it.

So with all that being said....lets get started.

Rules:

1. Must be in USA or willing to pay shipping.

2. Must not be a one hit wonder. No new users with 5 spam posts either. If you aren't a member or are a lurker, then join already and add some quality posts or threads to the site with the absolute best members around. :P

3. Pick a number 1-250.

That's it. :)

Number will be picked by a random generator. Closest wins. Winner will be chosen 2 weeks from today. Stay tuned for more giveaway and contests from your friendly neighborhood Bone.

Proof:

imagejpg1_zps432a5f37.jpg

Entries :

McVapour 150

3absiso 90

Aries2k 68

Puffdragon 125

Gusha 12

Joonie 86

TheZander 1

Capone 96

Arcadekidflo 137

Rednekcowboy 44

Tangotnt 90

Mr.fnon 110

Will23 36

Ocam 187

Stussy 79

Purpletops 69

Bobby blunt 72

Vanpeli 31

Mistawes 13

Sassa 42

Xhase 170

Edited by Bigbones87

ummmmmmmmmmmmm,

i will pay for the shipping :)

thanx

Awesome. Glad you entered. Just don't hate on my workmanship. Not my best work due to time issues. I know you are an expert modder. :) but just out of curiosity, what would shipping be to there? Edited by Bigbones87

Awesome. Glad you entered. Just don't hate on my workmanship. Not my best work due to time issues. I know you are an expert modder. :) but just out of curiosity, what would shipping be to there?

do not worry Buddy,

i will pay for the shipping no matter what, but it could be around 50$

Hehe such a nice event! I don't know it I would have a time to mess with xbox, but I think I might miss couple xbox exclusive games, so I am jumping in hehe, my number is 86 and I live in the U.S. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This contest seems to be going well so far. Let's keep the entries coming guys. :). I have more stuff to give out once this contest is over as well. Items such as more rgh consoles, a black soft modded wii, and I'm currently on the market for some cheap PS3 consoles that I can downgrade and jailbreak aswlell. Thanks for entering! :)

i just did a generic UPS quote from here to saffle Sweden, and it was 1654.50 SEK? That coverts to $198 US....can that be even remotely right? Sounds absolutely outrageous.

Edited by Bigbones87

really nice offer!

i live in Brazil, would you ship it to me by Fedex? Of course, i will gladly pay for shipping.

if that's ok for you, count on me at #36.

I'll ship anywhere, and anyhow I am instructed. :). I don't mind one bit.

Glad to see the numbers of entries growing. Keep them coming. Lurkers and non members, join the best site with the best users....and be active with quality posts/threads/news/debate and enter. Got plenty of time. :)

Edited by Bigbones87