Yutolio, signing off!

Bye bye

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've put together custom database files for use with PSNStuff+ and PeXploit that contain the properly already patched files needed for OFW users. Use these for the games on the latest compatibility li

NEW UPDATE:   I have finished the PS1 database of fixes that currently contains 233 games and every game that has been released to the scene as of now, that I'm aware of. This database is ready to u

NEW UPDATE: I have updated the PSN Custom Database to version 3.11 and included new fixed content for these games as well as updated the /C00 list with two new games.   C00:   Life Is Strange - Episod

• GregoryRasputin

Yutolio, signing off!

Goodbye.

Little bit of advice, get a douche and clean the sand out of your vagina, zecoxao said you wanted spoon feeding, get the fuck over it and catch a grip, silly little boy.

• Upvote 2
  • Developer

Yutolio, signing off!

bye go pinup some dolls they will make u calm down

No bitches no problems

• Upvote 1

Yutolio, signing off!

Really?! Isn't that a little rash and childish?

Pitty cause it's really better to stick together rather than split apart...

If so, go well....

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

Goodbye.

Little bit of advice, get a douche and clean the sand out of your vagina, zecoxao said you wanted spoon feeding, get the fuck over it and catch a grip, silly little boy.

Gee, I was thinking the same thing about you actually sport. Quit crying about how you gave years of your life to PS3Hax and being banned. Get the fuck over it too.

bye go pinup some dolls they will make u calm down

No bitches no problems

Technically you're the one who started all this by running over here to spread the news of oh, they're not posting database files anymore like it was your place to be speaking for me or something. Learn to be more mature and let people speak for themselves when they have something to say.

Just another site made up from banned rejects of other sites who have convinced themselves to be of some type of importance and above others. NOT!

• Upvote 2
  • GregoryRasputin

Gee, I was thinking the same thing about you actually sport. Quit crying about how you gave years of your life to PS3Hax and being banned. Get the fuck over it too.

Technically you're the one who started all this by running over here to spread the news of oh, they're not posting database files anymore like it was your place to be speaking for me or something. Learn to be more mature and let people speak for themselves when they have something to say.

Just another site made up from banned rejects of other sites who have convinced themselves to be of some type of importance and above others. NOT!

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  

• Upvote 1

If that's what you're into, I've got not problem obliging. Let's make a weekend out of it. What do you say?

Ok, I neither care about, nor want to know about, your arguments with others over how they (or you) act, but I do take offense at your ridiculous labeling and grouping of everyone.

You did not like how some people have treated you, so what? That's life mate, and even more so on the Internet.

Stop acting like a spoilt child who did not get the respect HE says he deserves.

• Upvote 4

Yutolio, signing off!

Bye Bye... wish all the best

I see you still signing in

Edited by 3absiso

Long Live Palestine

• Developer

My last post then I vote for a closr

well-im-sorry-you-cant-grow-a-pair.jpg

Just as the proff will do it haha

Lol and I tought when a person said im done there usally done ? O well

Done being an ass now

enjoy your stay also dont be hating

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

Drop it please mate as you aren't perfectly clean in this by fueling the fire.

• Upvote 3

well-im-sorry-you-cant-grow-a-pair.jpg

Done being an ass now

enjoy your stay also dont be hating

Yeah well learn how to spell "Programmer". Next time don't ask me to come sign up on such a site. As soon as I came here and saw all the negative posting towards PS3Hax like little children and knowing some of the names of people off others sites and how they acted on those sites, I knew what I was getting into but I went ahead and gave it a shot. Talk about disappointing. I'll stick with PS3Hax, not a single problem there.

• Developer

Drop it please mate as you aren't perfectly clean in this by fueling the fire.

Droped everyone should have a great weekend all the same
  • Upvote 1

• GregoryRasputin

Yeah well learn how to spell "Programmer". Next time don't ask me to come sign up on such a site. As soon as I came here and saw all the negative posting towards PS3Hax like little children and knowing some of the names of people off others sites and how they acted on those sites, I knew what I was getting into but I went ahead and gave it a shot. Talk about disappointing. I'll stick with PS3Hax, not a single problem there.

You hate this site so much, you keep posting, log out don't return, we won't have see your butt hurt and you won't have to suffer butt hurt :)

You hate this site so much, you keep posting, log out don't return, we won't have see your butt hurt and you won't have to suffer butt hurt :)

That's the thing, I'm proving my point that people like you don't bother me, if you want to engage in nonsense, no problem, calling me butthurt or telling me to fuck off doesn't bother me. It just shows you speak and act like a child and are still butthurt over  being banned at PS3Hax that you even devote all your time and energy discussing that site more than you do discussing this site.

Yeah, time to grow up and move on. PS3Hax is over for you, why even dwell on it? I wouldn't, I do something great and show they lost someone good, that is if you are capable of doing something great. I wouldn't know.

Always this hate everywhere... i know there is stuff to discuss and sometimes argueable, 

but don't attack each other, that makes 0 Sense, since we are all in the same boat  :love0062:

And now, just do it like our beloved friend Senior Cage and just open your mind....

H3vLHIa.gif

xxmergyxx_signature.png

That's the thing, I'm proving my point that people like you don't bother me, if you want to engage in nonsense, no problem, calling me butthurt or telling me to fuck off doesn't bother me. It just shows you speak and act like a child and are still butthurt over being banned at PS3Hax that you even devote all your time and energy discussing that site more than you do discussing this site.

Yeah, time to grow up and move on. PS3Hax is over for you, why even dwell on it? I wouldn't, I do something great and show they lost someone good, that is if you are capable of doing something great. I wouldn't know.

Wow! You're quite diligent in promoting your platform at hax.

You're right. There are more than a few posts bemoaning hax... We are sad of its demise. You of course don't see them that side. Probably because they're deleted in a vain attempt to preserve what was created long before and covering what the current regime promotes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thanks you for you contribution to THIS forum but I'm also sure that I'd be in a queue to bid you farewell were you to return to/side with .hax.

Stop your silly trolling. If we're just rejects then what the fuck you doing here?! Magnanimously helping the scene... yeah right

GTFO

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

Edited by gusha
  • Upvote 2

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

That's the thing, I'm proving my point that people like you don't bother me, if you want to engage in nonsense, no problem, calling me butthurt or telling me to fuck off doesn't bother me. It just shows you speak and act like a child and are still butthurt over  being banned at PS3Hax that you even devote all your time and energy discussing that site more than you do discussing this site.

Then practice as you preach and let it drop. It's neither big nor clever to keep on about it.

Point made, point taken, no more need to repeat it.

• Upvote 2

Locking this topic now, seeing as the OP has been rightfully moved to a more suitable group and can no longer respond in this thread.

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• GregoryRasputin

That's the thing, I'm proving my point that people like you don't bother me

If people like me did not bother you, you would just sign out of the forum and not return, but you can't seem to do that,

it is like you want to have the last word, well that won't happen and i am not going to waste my time replying to you with

your butt hurt attitude.

It just shows you speak and act like a child

You keep saying that I act like a child, yet you keep trying to have the last word on top of throwing insults via PM, there is nothing more childish than that.

and are still butthurt over  being banned at PS3Hax that you even devote

all your time and energy discussing that site more than you do discussing this site.

If i was butt hurt over PS3HaX, you would be correct, but pointing out the wrong and deceitful things someone has done is not acting in a butt hurt

manner.

Yeah, time to grow up and move on.

The same could be said to you, you know how you cant seem to act mature and move on from the forum.

that is if you are capable of doing something great.

I wouldn't know.

You made some shitty databases :applause:

No need to get big headed over it, many people have released far better stuff than you ever will.

Also, no i will not ban you, i have said that i will never ban anyone from this forum and i won't, however i will send you to a place that you clearly deserve, the Dumb Asshole section.

Saying that, you won't actually be able to see this post >.<

• Upvote 2