PSNStuff+ / PeXploit Custom Database Files - by Yutolio

NEW UPDATE: Small but very nice update made to the custom PSN and PSP database files.

PSN:

Resident Evil Revelations 2 + DLC

PSP:

Armored Core 3 Portable
Brunswick Pro Bowling
Chessmaster: The Art Of Learning
Gradius Collection
Impossible Mission
International Athletics
Space Invaders Extreme
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've put together custom database files for use with PSNStuff+ and PeXploit that contain the properly already patched files needed for OFW users. Use these for the games on the latest compatibility li

NEW UPDATE:   I have finished the PS1 database of fixes that currently contains 233 games and every game that has been released to the scene as of now, that I'm aware of. This database is ready to u

NEW UPDATE: I have updated the PSN Custom Database to version 3.11 and included new fixed content for these games as well as updated the /C00 list with two new games.   C00:   Life Is Strange - Episod

NEW UPDATE: I've made a small update to the custom database files for PSN and MINIS.

PSN:

Urban Trial Freestyle
Zen Pinball 2 - (updated)

MINIS:

Canabalt
Card Shark
Car Jack Streets
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
Carnivores: Ice Age
Caterpillar
Championship Manager 2010
Charge! Tank Squad!
Chopper I
Circles
Coconut Dodge
Cohort Chess
Core Blaster
Crime Spree
Cubixx
  • Upvote 3
NEW UPDATE: I have a big update for you guys. There are new entries for all of the posted database files. PSN, PS1, DLC, PSP and MINIS.

PSN:

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - (Episode 2)

PS1:

Aces Of The Air
Xevious 3D/G+

DLC:

Alien: Isolation - (updated)
Anarchy Reigns
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - (updated)
Destiny
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Farming Simulator 2013
God Of War III
Just Cause 2
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - (updated)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

PSP:

Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground
Full Auto 2: Battlelines

MINIS:

HAL 21
Hello Flowerz
Heracles Chariot Racing
Hero Of Sparta
HISTORY: Egypt Engineering And Empire
Hive Sweeper
Homerun Hitters
Hotel Mogul
Hungry Giraffe
Hysteria Project
Hysteria Project 2
  • Upvote 3
NEW UPDATE: Added new entries to the PSN, DLC and MINIS database files.

PSN:

Ghostbusters: Sanctum Of Slime - (thanks jjkkyu for mentioning this title)
Journey - (NPHA,NPJA)
Red Johnson's Chronicles - (NPUB)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - (episode 3)

DLC:

Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Assassin's Creed III
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012
Dead To Rights: Retribution
Dragon Age II
Far Cry 4 - (updated)
Gran Turismo 5
Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor - (updated)
Psycho Break - (updated)
Shift 2: Unleashed
Starhawk
The Evil Within - (updated)
The Sims 3
WWE 2K15 - (updated)

MINIS:

Galcon Labs
Gamocracy One: Legend Of Robot
Gang Wars
Gold Fever
Gold Medalist
Golf Mania
GreenTechPLUS+
Guerrilla War
Edited by Yutolio
  • Upvote 2

Well done! :P

Keep it up Yutolio!  Although I don't need to congratulate you here, I have seen you in the other forum!

THE ANSWER IS IN THE PARAM.SFO

Hello Yutolio, you could include dlc game: Real Steel (Tittle ID: NPEB00754) ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Unfortunately I hate to announce it seems yutolio has stoprd compiling databases after a suggestion I made he took it the wrong way and posted this on another site

Im sorry if my suggestion to upload it to a filesharing site made you stop I was only thinking of the users who dont have uncapped data such as me who might just need one or two files

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone so butthurt these days??

a56.jpg

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• GregoryRasputin

lol the butt hurt is strong in this one:

SXCfUjF.png

1.) There is NOTHING more immature than not being able to take constructive criticism,

the only other person in the scene that managed to get this upset over some criticism was gingerbread, not

being able to take criticism is something a kid would do.

2.) Talking about a site behind it's back and stating such things as 'the way they act over there' is

incredibly childish, considering we have shown you nothing but the utmost of courtesy, whatever happened

between you and darkprogrammer has fuck all to do with PlayStationHaX, so no need to attack us, attacking

people for nothing is childish.

• Upvote 4

lol the butt hurt is strong in this one:

SXCfUjF.png

1.) There is NOTHING more immature than not being able to take constructive criticism,

the only other person in the scene that managed to get this upset over some criticism was gingerbread, not

being able to take criticism is something a kid would do.

2.) Talking about a site behind it's back and stating such things as 'the way they act over there' is

incredibly childish, considering we have shown you nothing but the utmost of courtesy, whatever happened

between you and darkprogrammer has fuck all to do with PlayStationHaX, so no need to attack us, attacking

people for nothing is childish.

Well let's get something straight. Nobody gave me any constructive criticism about anything. I was asked to waste my time and bandwidth uploading individual fixes to someone's personal Mediafire account so that they can post the links to those files on their own website where they're begging for donations for the grouping together of multiple people's work. No thanks. I don't waste my bandwidth for anyone who seeks to profit off of what people provide for free.

Don't mention to me about talking about someone behind their backs. I've read enough during the short time I've been here and seeing as how I'm not actually some noob on the scene just because I'm new to this site, doesn't mean I haven't been around doing things since the scene started which I have been but of course I kinda got treated like I was a noob when I asked for help here.

I came here because I was asked to, not because someone said it was an awesome place to be but who cares now. It won't make or break anything I do.

• GregoryRasputin

Well let's get something straight. Nobody gave me any constructive criticism about anything.

I was asked to waste my time and bandwidth uploading individual fixes to someone's personal

Mediafire account so that they can post the links to those files on their own website where they're

begging for donations for the grouping together of multiple people's work. No thanks.

I don't waste my bandwidth for anyone who seeks to profit off of what people provide for free.

1.) Someone asked you to do something you got butthurt, you sure you aren't gingerbread ?

2.) as i said, what happened between you and darkprogrammer has fuck all to do with me or PlayStationHaX, no need to take your

upset rectum out on us.

3.) You fucking cry about his site asking for donations, when you make your home PS3HaX, you fucking hypocrite

Don't mention to me about talking about someone behind their backs. I've read enough during the short time I've been here

and seeing as how I'm not actually some noob on the scene just because I'm new to this site,

doesn't mean I haven't been around doing things since the scene started which

I have been but of course I kinda got treated like I was a noob when I asked for help here.

1.)You claim you are not a n00b, yet you act like an internet n00b, getting upset because someone has said something you don't like,

grow up already, its the internet, people say shit.

2.) I have never spoken about you behind your back, i have never attacked or insulted you, so i do not see why you have

to attack me.

3.) I never speak about anyone behind their back, i do it publicly, i do it via Twitter and my personal blog, had i not been on that

piece of shit site you love so much, checking that cunts 'resignation', i would not have seen your animosity towards me or this site.

I came here because I was asked to, not because someone said it was an awesome place to be but who cares now.

It won't make or break anything I do.

I have never once claimed this site is awesome, i want people to join here, because its something they want to do.

But seriously, learn how to talk and read, because your ability to talk things over is clearly lacking.

You and darkhacker could have talked this over, but instead you turn it into a you against PlayStationHaX thing, which is uncalled for.

• Upvote 3

You and darkhacker could have talked this over, but instead you turn it into a you against PlayStationHaX thing, which is uncalled for.

This. I totally agree.

So much fighting in an already fragmented scene. :(

• Upvote 4
  • GregoryRasputin

This. I totally agree.

So much fighting in an already fragmented scene. :(

Now i am looking at Yutolio's other thread, it goes further than something darkhacker said.

It has more to do with Yutolio being upset because of a post that zecoxao made, which is silly in the long run.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

Now i am looking at Yutolio's other thread, it goes further than something darkhacker said.It has more to do with Yutolio being upset because of a post that zecoxao made, which is silly in the long run.

To be honnest guys I didnt want to make a fight the chat was going good in the pm's all I asked was for him to shrink hes database size and upload to mediaifre the reason I said my mediaifrie is becuade I have gone and got the pro so we have direct links

I was called out being a fake and a being a crap person

So I had to go and defend myself

Aren't you?! Jks! :D

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

• Developer

Aren't you?! Jks! :DSent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

u know I am I sit here and steal code for wonic ftp and from muxport and also fro kak u know and try and sell it off as my own hahahahah

Gotta love gusha

On a side note anyone know someone who has a separate decr for me ill ask really nice and maybe ill get shogos to come and give u a message

• Upvote 1

• Founding Member

To be honest guys I didn't want to make a fight. The chat was going good in the pm's. All I asked, was for him to shrink his database size and upload to mediafire. The reason I said my mediafire is because I have gone and got the pro so we have direct links

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/PS4_Developer_wiki_talk:Community_portal

Free Cloud Storage

iCloud - 5GB

Box - 10GB

Dropbox - 2GB, upto 16GB by referees

OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) - 15GB +5GB by referees and +3GB by enabling photo backup

SugarSync - 5GB

Amazon CloudDrive - 5GB

Google Drive - 15GB

SpiderOak - 2GB +1GB per referee (upto 10GB by referees)

Evernote - 60MB monthly upload limit

ADrive - 50GB

Cubby - 5GB

Wuala - 5GB

Copy - 15GB +5GB per referee

Mega - 50GB

Bitcasa - 20GB

Tencent - 10TB

• Upvote 1

·~øØ PSdevwiki.com - Your number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge Øø~·

• GregoryRasputin

To be honnest guys I didnt want to make a fight the chat was going good in the pm's all I asked was for him to shrink hes database size and upload to mediaifre the reason I said my mediaifrie is becuade I have gone and got the pro so we have direct links

So I had to go and defend myself

Its nothing to do with you, he is just using you as an excuse to hide the fact his real problem, is that he is upset that zecoxao posted a meme.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

Its nothing to do with you, he is just using you as an excuse to hide the fact his real problem, is that he is upset that zecoxao posted a meme.

Its about a meme ? [emoji19]

That's all very well. You clearly don't know how expensive data and Internet are in ZA. Only one area here has fibre. The rest have copper and you're lucky to get 2mb down and .2mb up.

We have the proud distinction of being the only country with faster wireless transfer rates than fixed line.

Here's a speed test...

ADSL

f8923fe3c9b59ba052e76ea7a5fd0e85.jpg

CELL DATA

8a217a503640bf430926a5705479c06d.jpg

EDIT the uploads have improved on fixed line! Whoop whoop!

Edited by gusha

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

• Developer

That's all very well. You clearly don't know how expensive data and Internet are in ZA. Only one area here has fibre. The rest have copper and you're lucky to get 2mb down and .2mb up.We have the proud distinction of being the only country with faster wireless transfer rates than fixed line.Here's a speed test...ADSLf8923fe3c9b59ba052e76ea7a5fd0e85.jpgCELL DATA8a217a503640bf430926a5705479c06d.jpgEDIT the uploads have improved on fixed line! Whoop whoop!Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

Gusha why the hell do u have adsl lol just kidding you luck bastard I still use mobile data secondly we are the most expensive data rates in the world u guys have it good compared to us I pay around $45 a month to keep everything up and runing data is a bitch here and gisha knows

• Upvote 1

Gusha why the hell do u have adsl lol just kidding you luck bastard I still use mobile data secondly we are the most expensive data rates in the world u guys have it good compared to us I pay around $45 a month to keep everything up and runing data is a bitch here and gisha knows

Yeah last OT... i pay +- $60 us for adsl (10gb cap) and another $60 us for my cell data (1.5gb cap)

• Upvote 1

My collection:

• Developer

Yeah last OT... i pay +- $60 us for adsl (10gb cap) and another $60 us for my cell data (1.5gb cap)

I wish I had 10Gb I pay my for 6GB our contry man

Where sure trying to end up like zimbabwe

Sad sad days these

• Upvote 1