falcus

IDPS Stealer GUI help

Question

does the IDPS Stealer GUI.exe require that my ps3 be running on the same proxy server as my pc at the same time  ?

if so how the devil does one get a darn proxy server running on the ps3 

i have used a proxy client on my pc to get a proxy server running there but my ps3 doesnt seem to want to connect to it.help please lest i lose sanity completely.detailed info please,my knowledge of pc/networking is very small

15 answers to this question

are u talking about my GUI or another one ?

easy proxy settup

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/connectadvance.html

then use the gui but its still version 0.2 not final 

anycase it should work didnt have any issues on windows 7 

im using win7 but when i try to connect to a proxy server on ps3,the connection test fails,and i am using the one provided with your PeXploitV0.4,this one;IDPS Stealer GUI.exe.it seems to do nothing on the pc alone so im guessing my ps3 has to have a proxy server running too

im using win7 but when i try to connect to a proxy server on ps3,the connection test fails,and i am using the one provided with your PeXploitV0.4,this one;IDPS Stealer GUI.exe.it seems to do nothing on the pc alone so im guessing my ps3 has to have a proxy server running too

Absolutely the ps3 should have the proxy server running. Why not try a video tutorial?

Tried that,seems to fail no matter what.... :d4fe0d95dffe96598d4ea7be24e6d58

Tried that,seems to fail no matter what.... :d4fe0d95dffe96598d4ea7be24e6d58

Can write down what you are doing on the pc and on the ps3? Tell us all the steps and we'll find a solution ;)

Right now im trying to set up a proxy server again with FreeProxy Internet Suite,but i do not know what the hell i am doing.so far ive only managed to kill my connection so i had to reset it.maybe if I had a pre setup config file for FreeProxy Internet Suite I might be able to handle the ps3 end.

with freeproxy its showing my normal ip to be(192.168.15.X so i tried to make a proxy server at (192.168.15.X)(port 8080)

but this seems to kill my internet connection.I am using a Netgear router model #WGR614 v9. if this helps you help me at all please let me know

Edited by falcus

i seem to have a proxy server running on my pc using CCProxy instead using this ip (192.168.15.X)

is this the correct way to do this and do i enter the same ip on the ps3 as the proxy server address?

just got error code 80026EA6 by using the ip (192.168.15.X) and port 8080

Edited by falcus

This is what I did and many others :)

Start the idps program on the pc. There you'll see an IP which is 192.168.x.x. Let the program open and now go to network settings on your ps3. Under connection set the proxy you see on your pc, port can be 8080. Now when you test your internet connection it should say that you have an active internet connection, the other test will fail. Now go to what's new and click on something when it shows up and you should see some activity on your pc :)

i did that but internet connect test failed,the only one that succeeded was obtaining ip...

also according to:http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

port 8080 is closed at the ip that idps stealer shows...so how the heck do i open it? :6ca26fe237e5d4f0fa898c53adc0304

i did that but internet connect test failed,the only one that succeeded was obtaining ip...

also according to:http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

port 8080 is closed at the ip that idps stealer shows...so how the heck do i open it? :6ca26fe237e5d4f0fa898c53adc0304

Do you use a wifi connection or a wired one?

I did it over wifi, only made the proxy setup. I had a internet connection,what fails is the ps network but we don't need it :)

Have you watched the video on the idps thread?

Edited by ocam

i have a wireless connection.

do i Not have to set up a proxy on myn pc?does this tool automaticaly do that?

ps;i can connect w/out proxy settings,but not with them

Edited by falcus

No need for a proxy setup on pc side. Start the tool and set the same ip on the ps3...let us know how it goes

ps;i can connect w/out proxy settings,but not with them

I found this before as well I had to take the long way arounf ill work on a video fo youtube when I have some time

Basicly I had to start a proxy with the old proxy tool then when its started youll have internet this is what you need navigate to whats new

Then open the idpstealer then close the old tool and run idpstealer imideatly this was the only way I got it working .....

Lol sorry cant temember who xreated the rool and the tools will create a proxy on your pc no need to setup one

still not working grrrr......

still not working grrrr......

Perhaps it needs the bat file, who made that anyway? lol