• Developer

I tried today but the program stops
I checked and psn dlc
may be it does not detect the c00 file?

Ill have to see about this when u say the program stops what exactly do you mean it stops ?

also ill be releasing a small update to pexploit its stll 0.3 coz im not adding much but an error check so if this happens u can see exctly why its happening 

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello PS3 Scene      So Heres A Little Update For PeXploit Now Supports ......792GB of files that's over 99 archives each i really don't know why u would need more like really ...    So A Huge Thanks

Well people on that website are dumb ass's. The devs that remain there are idiots. The staff members are dumb cunts who support the leaking/stealing of other peoples work.     I could go on, but

Just wanted to thank you guys for your hard work. I don't see how you can improve this any further. Seems complete. 

Ill have to see about this when u say the program stops what exactly do you mean it stops ?

also ill be releasing a small update to pexploit its stll 0.3 coz im not adding much but an error check so if this happens u can see exctly why its happening 

everything disappears
archive.dat and do not reform
progrmme remains open
with nothing displayed
  • Developer

everything disappears
progrmme remains open
with nothing displayed

give me a couple of mins please coz i did test this before release and i couldent get this error but uaslly it means something went wrong within the background process 

also what exatcly where u installing and what did u do exactly ?

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

édition minecraft édition ps3

il détecte C00 commence travaillent
alors rien
Edited by nenele84

I just made another game and works well

I tried another before restored

I put the program in c
IDPs and backup in the same folder
Edited by nenele84

.... what?

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• Developer

.... what?

k know right like hes keyboard is killing itself ? i didnt understand his question

all i can sugest is redownload pexploit and delete that one ure using now worked for a few other users ...

.... what?

k know right like hes keyboard is killing itself ? i didnt understand his question

all i can sugest is redownload pexploit and delete that one ure using now worked for a few other users ...

I reckon his Google translate is set to French to Southern Mongolian! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

Edited by gusha
  • Upvote 2

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

• Developer

I just made another game and works well

I tried another before restored

I put the program in c
IDPs and backup in the same folder

im glad u got it working 

I reckon his Google translate is set to French to Southern Mongolian! Lol

Where have u been :P dont u know i miss my friends lol good seeing u alive and active again 

• Upvote 2

im glad u got it working

Where have u been [emoji14] dont u know i miss my friends lol good seeing u alive and active again

Sorry for OT. yeah been on long leave and tapatalk notifications suck ass! But I'm back to comment where I can again.

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

Well people on that website are dumb ass's.

The devs that remain there are idiots.

The staff members are dumb cunts who support the leaking/stealing of other peoples work.

I could go on, but i am sure you get the message.

Yeah i know you know that WEBSITE very well and i know what happened but i wont getin to all that drama and i didnt mention its name out of respect to you

everything disappears
progrmme remains open
with nothing displayed

This is happening to me as well, but only when i select ".edat" file/s.

What exactly in the background process do you mean @TheDarkprogrammer?

• Developer

This is happening to me as well, but only when i select ".edat" file/s.

What exactly in the background process do you mean @TheDarkprogrammer?

he fixed it by reextracting pexploit

he fixed it by reextracting pexploit

Well, it didn't fix mine :P

Setup is good, it works fine without edats.

And also, in case i want apply a fix(.pkg) with the fixed edat and eboot inside, should i select it as a PSN game?

EDIT: It does work if you take the eboot out of the extracted package, still no clue why tho...

Talking about my test with MuXport 0.1.5 just for a sec:

• If the files being copied from the PS3 backup were already in the app's root, the application would give me the same error as of now with PeXploit 0.3.
  • Wasn't able to test if that file conflict happens inside the backup as well making it hang.
  • I know muxport code was stolen from you, just wanted to point that error out since it's the same code used in previous pexploit versions :P

Maybe i'm talking shit right now, but it could be the conflict causing something like a "permission denied" and telling the app to give up lol

Edited by V6ser
  • Developer

Well, it didn't fix mine :P

Setup is good, it works fine without edats.

And also, in case i want apply a fix(.pkg) with the fixed edat and eboot inside, should i select it as a PSN game?

EDIT: It does work if you take the eboot out of the extracted package, still no clue why tho...

Talking about my test with MuXport 0.1.5 just for a sec:

• If the files being copied from the PS3 backup were already in the app's root, the application would give me the same error as of now with PeXploit 0.3.
  • Wasn't able to test if that file conflict happens inside the backup as well making it hang.
  • I know muxport code was stolen from you, just wanted to point that error out since it's the same code used in previous pexploit versions :P
Maybe i'm talking shit right now, but it could be the conflict causing something like a "permission denied" and telling the app to give up lol
Have u tried running it as admin the latest version 0.4 will feuture a log if something does go wrong iy will give u an error log u cN post here

• Developer

Thus will help us determine the problem and allow easy fixes

Also added a img viewer adding a built in sfo reader so it will save resources and time for the app

Playing with the extarct pkg algo now so u can add multiple pkg's and u dont have to extract them before hand

I just made a restore and everything went smooth...

The size of the backup is 23gb :)

No problems while making the backup on the pc, the 4gb split works fine now...

Congratulations TheDarkprogramer, you can release v1.0 soon ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

I just made a restore and everything went smooth...

The size of the backup is 23gb :)

No problems while making the backup on the pc, the 4gb split works fine now...

Congratulations TheDarkprogramer, you can release v1.0 soon ;)

Soon yes but not quite yet my friend still waiting on gusha to use it lol

But im trying to add a few new feutures but this bit of code is giving me a headache lol if i dont sort it v0.4 wont feuture the multi pkg also good news im making alot of progress on pkg share and on ps2classic downloader

• Upvote 3

• Developer

Playing with the extarct pkg algo now so u can add multiple pkg's and u dont have to extract them before hand

Why not use something like pdb_gen? that might save you a lot of time extracting packages ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

Why not use something like pdb_gen? that might save you a lot of time extracting packages ;)

Thanks for the idea i have a few others i wanna run by u

• Upvote 1

Have u tried running it as admin the latest version 0.4 will feuture a log if something does go wrong iy will give u an error log u cN post here

Of course it's running as admin lol

I'll be waiting dude, thanks!

Btw, i extracted the package and put the "Fix" archives inside the original PSN extracted game and replaced the files. Used the old backup as well with no pkg installed.

Report: Working :P

Just wanted to thank you guys for your hard work. I don't see how you can improve this any further. Seems complete. 

• Upvote 4
  • Developer

thanks for the support my main goal now is user cumfort

also adding a few new things

• Upvote 4

I have a request

hypothetically speaking would NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT work?

if Yes

would anyone please try to use ps3xport and pexploit to run it there is a game trial on Psn

Thank you. 

Edited by caymera