TheDarkprogramer

IRISMAN v3.18 - Mamba Support for 4.53 DEX

The popular IRIS Manager fork known as IRISMAN by developer aldostools has matured to version 3.18 with the latest release coming today. The past couple of weeks many PSX-Scene developers have been busy working hard together on various scene projects. Developer Joonie who yesterday ported the MAMBA payload to 4.53 DEX, was quickly added to the manager by developer Aldostools who has been working with Joonie and other developer's in adding more support for Estwald's MAMBA payload. Also this update provides a fix to a nasty PS1 ISO bug and the Chinese translations have also seen an update in v3.18. For full details about this fork and its latest change see all the details provided below

2sJ4aeR.png

Download

Source

Using the Iris Manager logo not a good idea.  (not a good idea to direct link images either.)

Also, not quoting what i wrote make it look like you wrote that piece of the post.

I know you are just sharing news, but just some things to consider next time :)

Using the Iris Manager logo not a good idea.  (not a good idea to direct link images either.)

Also, not quoting what i wrote make it look like you wrote that piece of the post.

I know you are just sharing news, but just some things to consider next time :)

Thanks for the the tip will do so yeah i rarleye go on ps3 hax anymore

The most important thing was the logo of the app and reason for the reply. (just for confusion sake that some may make)

The other stuff i was just suggesting for future posting. I have went off on others in the past for things like that but that is when website staff/owners are doing it, When it's a member post its not a huge deal but since i was replying about the image i just thought i mention it. But by no means is it a huge deal , just something to remember in general. Thanks  :)