RafaSimpsons

Show your pc!

Question

Well, since I saw this forum category empty, i think it would be a good idea to start a topic related to this, and what's better than showing your pc build?

Post screenshots if possible so we can appreciate the beauty of each machine (powerful, not powerful, dusty, clean, whatever) :)

So, I guess i'm the first, mine is(sorry for no screenshot):

FX-6300

Sapphire HD 7870 ghz edition

Asrock 960GM/U3S3

2x2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz

500gb Seagate barracuda

Case Cooler master elite 310 blue

Now its your turn!

All lies !! ^^ Show me CPU-Z or it is all lies !!

-snip-

My PS4 hase more Power then my PC XD ... now beat that !!

Alright...I won't...

I can't even use CPU-Z, last time I did it caused my PC to curl up and bluescreen.

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe - This motherboard is so unstable...no seriously, it once rebooted because my mate sat down...pretty much every single capacitor on the board needs to be replaced...but well, if it ain't broke don't fix it...except this is broken and it just keeps working anyway.

AMD Athlon X2 3200+ @2.2Ghz

2x 1024MB Corsair Platinum Series DDR2

NVIDIA Geforce 7300 GT 256MB - Throws a fit every time I use a resolution above 1024x768...or game...or do anything remotely entertaining.

Then there's the power supply...and well...the less said about that, the better...

This thing is a dusty decrepit wreck of a PC. I've been keeping it running since it came into my possession about 2 1/2 years ago. But it gets the job done.

Fun Fact: Even with these paltry specs I was able to play Borderlands on this PC...right up until the last area, where I encountered massive, huge, colossal FPS drops.

Edited by MeatSafeMurderer

CPU: i3 2120 @ 3.3Ghz Works nicely
GPU: Nvidia gt 210 1gb I would like to upgrade it but I accidentally bought a useless super slim PS3 for about 300 pounds about 1.5 years ago.
Motherboard: Intel DH61WW

HDD: 500gb
RAM: 4gb DDR3 @1333MHz
PSU: 350w 

DSC_0549_zps5b6c16d7.jpg

AmigaOne X1000:

CPU: PowerPC PA Semi Dual-core PA6T-1682M, nominal 2.0GHz (1.8GHz standard) PowerISA™ v2.04+
4x DDR2 RAM slots
10x USB 2.0
1x Gigabit Ethernet
2x PCIe x16 slots (1x16 or 2x8)(equiped with Club3D 7750 RoyalQueen)
2x PCIe x1 slots
1x Xorro slot
2x PCI legacy slots
2x RS232
4x SATA 2 connectors (equiped with 60Gb SSD)
1x IDE connector
JTAG connector
1x Compact Flash
1x "Xena" 500MHz XMOS XS1-L2 124
Catweazel MKII for using PC drive as Amiga drive

My Windows PC is a tiny bit visible below the table with blue light.... something with the first i7 processor available etc., bit boring thing :cannonball:

Edited by OoZic

CPU

RSckeRS.png

Cache

BdVRoKl.png

Mobo

GgQOWTC.png

RAM

bKKfJzx.png

SPD #1

16w9AGg.png

SPD #2

7keFI1k.png

Graphics

OmpNxMD.png

HDDS (60Gb SSD, 1Tb USB 3.0 Ext HDD, 2Tb HDD, 320Gb HDD, 500Gb USB 3.0 Ext HDD)

ZLljYhe.png

Games Steam

4gUCXcg.png

Games Origin

VbNWWO1.png

And yes I Am using windows 8.1 :)

Edited by tjhooker73

DSC_0549_zps5b6c16d7.jpg

AmigaOne X1000:

CPU: PowerPC PA Semi Dual-core PA6T-1682M, nominal 2.0GHz (1.8GHz standard) PowerISA™ v2.04+

4x DDR2 RAM slots

10x USB 2.0

1x Gigabit Ethernet

2x PCIe x16 slots (1x16 or 2x8)(equiped with Club3D 7750 RoyalQueen)

2x PCIe x1 slots

1x Xorro slot

2x PCI legacy slots

2x RS232

4x SATA 2 connectors (equiped with 60Gb SSD)

1x IDE connector

JTAG connector

1x Compact Flash

1x "Xena" 500MHz XMOS XS1-L2 124

Catweazel MKII for using PC drive as Amiga drive

My Windows PC is a tiny bit visible below the table with blue light.... something with the first i7 processor available etc., bit boring thing :cannonball:

AmigaOne X1000

$2,921.87

You gotta be fooking kidding Damn dood I want it

tjhooker73, on 02 Jan 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:tjhooker73, on 02 Jan 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:tjhooker73, on 02 Jan 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

AmigaOne X1000

$2,921.87

You gotta be fooking kidding Damn dood I want it

http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1071

It was a bit more with the expansions ;)

Hint/Tip: with the latest WinUAE emulator it is possible to emulate the PPC processor (only the early ppc processor used on Amiga PPC boards, not the PS3's processor) on Windows. This way it is possible to run Amiga OS 4.1.6 (classic) on WinUAE ;)

Beta stage btw...

Edit: so sad AmigaOS 4.1.6 only supports ATI and not Nvidia, otherwise it would run by long time on one of my PS3's... Only hope is if the Wii-U gets fully hacked as it has PPC and ATI :)

Edited by OoZic

Only hope is if the Wii-U gets fully hacked as it has PPC and ATI :)

pffff you know that MarioNumber1 is not allowed to release anything that he hase achived while using marcan's infos ? So also in compare to the actuall situation you can be more sure that the Wii U will get hacked just like the GC in the last year before a new con will be released.

Although when the stresser comes online again someone could take a few recently purchased sites down for a while  :P 

Two of them are allready arrested.

Edited by cfwprophet

pffff you know that MarioNumber1 is not allowed to release anything that he hase achived while using marcan's infos ? So also in compare to the actuall situation you can be more sure that the Wii U will get hacked just like the GC in the last year before a new con will be released.

Two of them are allready arrested.

Lol, time to release all hack info regarding the Wii-U as Nintendo has announced a x86 console for 2016 already:

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/30012/20141230/new-nintendo-gaming-console-rumored-come-same-xbox-one-ps4.htm

Funny thing is it will be faster as the Xbone and the PS4, and both consoles will only be half way their life cycle in 2016 so it will take some time to catch up for $ony and M$ ;)

I don't have a Personal PC per-se as it's used for Business but anyway:

AMD (Richland) A8-6600K 3.90GHz

BitFenix Shinobi Case

GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-D3H AMD A85X

Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB (2x4GB)

Boot Drive: 120GB SSD (Mushkin)

Other Storage: 5x2TB Internal and 2x5TB USB 3.0 Drives

Pioneer 206 BD-R

HANNS-G 28" FullHD Monitor

Running Windows 8.1 (plus other VM's as and when needed)

btMICpM.png

l0lLysu.png

Lol, time to release all hack info regarding the Wii-U as Nintendo has announced a x86 console for 2016 already:

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/30012/20141230/new-nintendo-gaming-console-rumored-come-same-xbox-one-ps4.htm

I'll guess you missreaded something, first no one on the internet you can find infos on neither Nintendo is working on a Handheld nor if it is a Full Console. Nor can you find something about that Nintendo will release this console 2016 nor that it is a x86 Chip. And by the way in the link you posted there is written "rumored" and you talk about "Nintendo has announced"

cfwprophet, on 02 Jan 2015 - 1:46 PM, said:

I'll guess you missreaded something, first no one on the internet you can find infos on neither Nintendo is working on a Handheld nor if it is a Full Console. Nor can you find something about that Nintendo will release this console 2016 nor that it is a x86 Chip. And by the way in the link you posted there is written "rumored" and you talk about "Nintendo has announced"

Bit more recent info, 10 days old: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/22/nintendo-games-console-mario-shigeru-miyamoto

Nintendo’s game design chief, Shigeru Miyamoto, has confirmed that a successor to the current Wii U console is already in development.

If they stay with PPC it is more as allright for me as I love PPC, but I don't think so.....

Im wayyy too lazy to take screens on CPU-Z and post them so...

AMD Phenom II X6 T1100 @ 3.8Ghz now, can go higher if I want.

8GB  DDR3 1600Mhz RAM @ 2000Mhz

Geforce 770GTX

128GB SSD drive as "C:\"

320GB Velociraptor as storage/backup OS

2x1TB Storage drives.

1x32" monitor, 1x22" secondary monitor.

Not exactly a monster, but plays everything in 1080p on max settings so far.... I need more RAM though. The CPU has a few years on its neck, but its not bottlenecking anything yet, so I can probably squeeze a couple more years out of it before it becomes an issue.

Time for the necro bump :P

I recently did some upgrades to my machine. I still need a few more upgrades, but I am happy with it for now :)

AMD FX8310 @ 4 ghz

Sapphire R9 280x Overclock edition

8 GB Corsair vengeance Ram at 1600 MHZ

2 TBs storage

I play my games full screen on a TV with a smaller monitor on my desk. It helps when I am trying to game and do some "basic computing tasks" at the same time. The idisaply is an android app that I was using to make my Nexus tablet work as a 2nd screen. I no longer need it, just too lazy to uninstall it :P

2q3okeh.png

90oxp2.png

Now I would like to get a small SSD for holding my OS(s), 8 more gig of ram (ram is the cheapest it has been in over 2 years) and a captre device for streaming to twitch and recording gameplay. My card has VCE (AMD Shadowplay) but I would like to capture and stream console footage as well. The capture device is the last thing on my list of upgrades, but I plan on adding more ram and a SSD soon