GregoryRasputin

Happy New Year From PlayStationHaX

happy new year to all

the scene is drama scene. lol!

That useless "this is a drama scene" talk. It is proofen that Humans regardless from where on this planet they come and on which they belive, to keep the social system intact, YOU NEED DRAMA !!

You either choose for your self to be a part of it or not. And on places where your free to talk you will ever have much Drama too. Simply as it is.

Or would you bee more happy with a licensed but drama free scene ? o.O

there is always drama
because people want everything on a silver platter
they do not want to take out the ass finger to learn
I hope to see the drama disappear
Edited by nenele84

just let them cry out, if they really think that this will bring them forward in life...well that's their turn.

Happy new year guys,quickly in my heart LOL
Snow in my country :o Cool

Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2015 is a hell of a lot better than '14...

Can't wait for dehydrated pizza, drones walking dogs, hover boards, power laces, flying cars and all the other good stuff I've been waiting 30 years to see. :P

Can't wait for dehydrated pizza, drones walking dogs, hover boards, power laces, flying cars and all the other good stuff I've been waiting 30 years to see. :P

Video conference calls, 3D movies, it's going to be awesome. I think they're actually making self lacing shoes.

Edited by thezander

Video conference calls, 3D movies, it's going to be awesome. I think they're actually making self lacing shoes.

Uhm... Video conference calls and 3D movies have been used for quite a lot of years already... self-lacing shoes also exists, but not for the general market, just as a "PoC".

A real hoverboard also exists :) also as PoC ofc.. Tony Hawk tested it a while ago.

Uhm... Video conference calls and 3D movies have been used for quite a lot of years already... self-lacing shoes also exists, but not for the general market, just as a "PoC".

A real hoverboard also exists :) also as PoC ofc.. Tony Hawk tested it a while ago.

I saw that thing it looked pretty cool. You need a copper amusement park though. I was joking about the video conference and 3D movies. I did not know self-lacing shoes were a thing though I just heard Nike said something about making them.

Yeah, Nike confirmed it, and as long as they don't set the price so high that it's out of reach, I plan to get a pair. :P

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/nike-designer-says-back-to-the-future-style-power-laces-will-arrive-in-2015-9134482.html

well we have some similar allready here with skie shoes. they do put the shoe's after you fit them for your feet's into a oven and to back the shoes and after that you have the perfect fit skie shoes.

a bit late, but a Happy and Healthy 2015 to everyone :)