GregoryRasputin

PS3 Developer KaKaRoTo Needs Your Help

all he wants is for to vote for him? thats pretty easy, id do that for any dbz fan, even if he does use a gt character...

Yeah, I'm not a GT fan either, KaKaRoTo is the Sayian name of songoku, it has nothing to do with GT. I'm not the one who chose that image that GregoryRasputin used :P

"I have all these twitter followers who are completely useless"

IMO that is a little fucked up to say about your followers.

lol, useless to me, not useless in general :P

I think its his sense of humour, don't think it was intended to offend.

Yeah, just my sense of humor, didn't think it could offend anyone.

See I would jump all over this if he had simply just asked, as I'm sure many people would.  However promising this "unreleased" tool as a dangling carrot kind of stinks IMHO.  Maybe it's just the skeptic in me but when someone over-sells something it usually turns out to be disappointing.

Dude all you had to do was ask.....no need for the hype

Actually did ask a few times on twitter and people kept ignoring it, and It hought this might bring it more attention :P I didn't like doing it because I always hate those who say "If I get X, I'll give you Y", that's why there is no such wording in the text. It's "hey, I'm releasing this, btw, help me out".

i got the impression he's going to release it regardless. also it seemed like a funny the way he he called them useless, i would do the same thing. 

his 3d printer guides are pretty neat even though i personally wouldn't want to print a picture with depth in it. i would probably try to make crappy cell phone cases and hawk them as defects. or unlicensed action figures.

Yes. I am releasing it regardless. Actually might try to release before January 1st if I get the time to prepare the release so it's out before the contest results, just to make sure the release happens so even if I win, I won't hear "he only released because he won". 

The lithophane thing is AWESOMEEEEEEEE, I'm in love with that, lol. Did you see the video? You won't understand it until you hold it in your hand, because you see the picture with depth, but don't really get it, it's ugly, it's a blob of plastic, it's "meh", then you put light behind it, magic happens, and every little detail appears, and I just loooove magic! lol :P

https://twitter.com/KaKaRoToKS/status/545493380160303104

2011... hmmm...

http://ps3history.net/2011-2/

I'd go for 21st November 2011  :P

Humm.. I think you might be right :P

i'll vote!

all i'd ask for would be the documentation of his (failed?) HEN-attempt.

i'd really like to know how he got stuff to work back then. or what he tried to do.

you know, going through  the ps3-scene's history is like reading a good book :)

yeah, someone should write a book about it!

we had love, hate, freedom, a bunch of lawsuites, epic hackers, epic trolls, epic wannabe-developers

(some of them even pretend to know what they are talking about up to this day)

too bad my english sucks that much, otherwise i'd give it a shot :D

Well, that didn't really go anywhere so it might be released :P I will document it, don't worry :)

roll the dice ;) 

snip

Point taken.  Was planning on voting anyways but thanks for explaining it in a level-headed, civilized fashion.  Makes perfect sense!

Yeah, I'm not a GT fan either, KaKaRoTo is the Sayian name of songoku, it has nothing to do with GT. I'm not the one who chose that image that GregoryRasputin used :P

Stage 4 was the only thing good to come out of GT. but i digress.

Yes. I am releasing it regardless.

thanks so much man!

Yeah, just my sense of humor, didn't think it could offend anyone.

This is the internet, people get offended by EVERYTHING.

internet-serious-business.jpg

The lithophane thing is AWESOMEEEEEEEE, I'm in love with that, lol. Did you see the video? You won't understand it until you hold it in your hand, because you see the picture with depth, but don't really get it, it's ugly, it's a blob of plastic, it's "meh", then you put light behind it, magic happens, and every little detail appears, and I just loooove magic! lol :P

Humm.. I think you might be right :P

Well, that didn't really go anywhere so it might be released :P I will document it, don't worry :)

now i feel bad it's never right to accuse someone of being a gt fan. i'll just vote twice! i did watch all your videos and they were cool. but like you said you would need the right photo to make it look sweet, and the idea of having a 3d old picture is cool in itself. 

wait, have you done a 3d dbz picture? that would be tight. 

edit .. took out some of the quote

Edited by thezander

This is the internet, people get offended by EVERYTHING.

internet-serious-business.jpg

XD³

z8ckuqlk.jpg

now i feel bad it's never right to accuse someone of being a gt fan. i'll just vote twice! i did watch all your videos and they were cool. but like you said you would need the right photo to make it look sweet, and the idea of having a 3d old picture is cool in itself.

wait, have you done a 3d dbz picture? that would be tight.

edit .. took out some of the quote

I liked super 17 (Bs death though)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

@kakaroto

Don't listen to some of the haters, They just need something to bitch about. I knew and most of us knew that you would be releasing what every you have in store no matter the out come. Good luck in the contest...

@kakaroto

Don't listen to some of the haters, They just need something to bitch about. I knew and most of us knew that you would be releasing what every you have in store no matter the out come. Good luck in the contest...

Have you seen the morons on PS3HaX >.<

Have you seen the morons on PS3HaX >.<

i thought they left some while ago. :bash_head:

i thought they left some while ago. :bash_head:

Nah, that idiot haz is still there and is shitting all over this >.<

now that i have your attention, i need a good strong word for bobbybangin, the only thing that comes to my mind is bobbycuntlicker.. :bash_head:

there's a reward. :)

now that i have your attention, i need a good strong word for bobbybangin, the only thing that comes to my mind is bobbycuntlicker.. :bash_head:

there's a reward. :)

Are you serious? He comes up with them all the time. Just look at his post or blogs I swear he has at least 10 different variations. I think the key is to keep the 'bobby' part and the second part really doesn't have any kind of formula. I guess you could change it up. HeadIsBangin, but then that kind of moves in on your turf...  :bash_head:

Are you serious? He comes up with them all the time. Just look at his post or blogs I swear he has at least 10 different variations.

i will go through his files. :bash_head:

Late Respones From Me But This is Some Great News Havent Seen That Name In The Headlines In A While

:D

http://postimg.org/image/9qs75yi4p/

yes he is indeed...i dont know why i bother sometimes...that bloke such an idiot i dont even know who he is yet he still quotes me....