svenmullet

No Man's Sky

^^ No Man's Sky will be THE Indi game of the whole PS4 generation. It's something speciall that you normally won't get somewhere else and that's the key. Additional it is in Space, the next great Human barrier so it's also trendy cause we will shoot some settler with a no-way home ticket onto the Mar's the next few year's. It is something we have missed till now and didn't even understand what it is. It is you, it is me, it is WE......

If you want a space-exploration game I have a couple of PC indie games in mind...

Lifeless Planet - Just an exploration game where you explore 'whats supposed to be' a life-less planet in preparation for earth colonization. Quite short(~4h iirc) but enjoyable experience

Planet Explorers - Pretty much same plot, youre on a mission to colonize this perfect planet, and things dont really go as planned. Story aside, this game is a "minecraft" only 16753280286times better, its using voxel geometry rather than inferior pixels, it looks great, and you can build basically anything you want. It also has multiplayer, but I havent tried that myself.

I don't get it...You just wander aimlessly with no goal or point to it?

If I'm going to go exploring for exploring's sake, I'll hop in the car and drive to the nearest natural park and go for a hike or something.......no offense to those that like this kind of game, just not for me.

Sure there are Battles arround your or enemie territory's and not a lot is knowen about the real game play. But what we know it's on you. Do you want to just battle others and conquer new territory's? Or do you just want to explore new Solar Systems? Or maybe you only searching and collecting stuff to sell and harvesd?

But for sure i think it will be a great game.

This is a genre I am glad to see being revived. This game will be massive. Elite: Dangerous is huge and it is modeled after only one galaxy.... our own. This will have billions of star systems, planets, and galaxies.