About This File
OneLua Team have updated their awesome application Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to version 4.0.4:
- Added japanese letters support for game titles with Sony's OSK.
- Fixed error with Homebrews with odd icons, forcing the img to 8bits.
- Fixed empty iso/cso/pbp list error (Press R) again!!!.
** Changes thanks to 1upus: **
- Autodetect System language and loads translation if found.
- Translations moved to resources/lang and renamed to .txt
- Use english_us.txt as default translation.
- Automatic creation of translation sample on ux0:data/ABM/lang/english_us.txt.
- Loading translation from ux0:data/ABM/lang/%language%.txt (if exists).
- Loading custom ttf font from ux0:data/ABM/resources/%language%.ttf (if exists)
- Some missed strings added to langpack (updater, custom message etc.).
- Some lua scripts and translation optimization.
- Fixed empty iso/cso/pbp list error.
- Now you can select to resize the games icons to show in Full Bubble or keep the original psp looks (no stretched icons).
- Press L or R to switch between full or no stretched icons for your bubbles.
- The script lang.lua got modified, so please update your translation.
- Support to load your own font.ttf (Must be placed in ux0:data/ABM/font.ttf).
- Now you can translate ABM, you have to translate only the texts in quotation marks of the "system/lang.lua" script found in ABM and place the translation in ux0:data/ABM/lang.lua).
- Now change the background color of each bubble is individual (Press left/right to change the color).
- Fixed error which didn't allow to install more than 30 bubbles.
- Now when multi-installing more than 9 bubbles a custom keyboard will open after 10th bubble.
- Now the PS button will be blocked when Getting Resources and Instaling Bubble.
- Now you can select the bubble background color!!! (Press left/right to change the color. 17 available colors).
- Removed more popup messages...again!!!.
- Thanks ZeroZelta and Dovemac for the iosk keyboard and DevDavis for the port a Psvita.
Here is the QR code to download the homebrew directly to your PS Vita: