Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
    • GregoryRasputin

Henkaku Section Now Open   07/28/2016

PlayStationHaX now has its own dedicated Henkaku section: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/129-ps-vita-henkaku/
GregoryRasputin

[Released] DRC Sim Mobile Client - Wii U Gamepad Emulator - Wii U

DRC Sim Mobile Client - Wii U Gamepad Emulator

View File

Rolando Islas has released an application that lets you emulate your Wii U Gamepad on your phone, which is super great for Wii U owners such as @BobbyBlunt and myself, who's Wii U Pads have decided to just stop working, there is a method to do this on your PC, but having it on your phone or tablet seems better, here is a video of it in action:

This is really cool.

Thats good but, how do you mean "stopped working"? They are a fucking nightmare to get working again if they discharge fully, and the fuse in the ac adapter likes to blow. Its a resettable fuse though, so leaving the ac adapter unplugged from the mains a while usually fixes it.

11 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Thats good but, how do you mean "stopped working"? They are a fucking nightmare to get working again if they discharge fully, and the fuse in the ac adapter likes to blow. Its a resettable fuse though, so leaving the ac adapter unplugged from the mains a while usually fixes it.

Because the battery is so shitty, i always have it plugged in to the charger, went to try the easy hack method which needs the Web Browser and noticed there was no power in the Gamepad and i couldn't turn it on, will try what you said though.

Yeah thats exactly what happened to mine... didnt touch it for a week or so, kept it plugged in, and it was stone dead when I tried to use it next time. I tried everything, resyncing it, pulling the battery out, resetting it, "charging" it without battery, nothing... But after leaving the ac adapter unplugged for... an hour or so, the pad started receiving charge again and worked fine.

Have you tried it yet and see if there is a delay or anything? Does the app have an option for gamepad input as well so you wouldn't rely on the softtouch? 

There is a plugin that allows you to use 3rd party controllers. Ironically I could only get it to work with the DS3(with cable only), not the USB 360 controller :P

But anyway, I would assume you could combine the 2, e.g. use the mobile as the WiiUPad Screen, and then use a DS3 for the physical input.

Did you try it on android or PC? On android's version of dolphin i tried multiple gamepads but they all seem to have defaults that overwrite the app. So even though the controls were mapped they still did their own thing.

No, I haven't tried any of this new fancy stuff. In fact, the WiiU has been packed down in a box since early dec. :P (along with all other consoles and gamepads)