Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
    • GregoryRasputin

Henkaku Section Now Open   07/28/2016

PlayStationHaX now has its own dedicated Henkaku section: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/129-ps-vita-henkaku/
GregoryRasputin

Enter The #HENKaku Competition Win Some Awesome Prizes #GekiHEN

HENkaku has been out for over a month and we have had a decent amount of Homebrew, but since the release of Vitamin everything seems to be backup/piracy related, so this is why this competition that is held by Wololo, PSX-Place, VPKMirror, Custom Protocol and PlayStationHaX is a great opportunity for all of you to make something awesome for the PS Vita Homebrew scene and win a little money in the process.

AAAo520.png

Here are the rules for entering:

• Your entry must use HENkaku one way or another, so it must be a “native” homebrew (and not a PSP homebrew launched by VHBL, for example).
    • In the same way as the ReVitalize competition, are forbidden to participate: themes, wallpapers, PC Utilities, flash games and portals.
  • You can submit your entry until January 27th, 2017 (included) to participate.
  • You are allowed to submit as many entries as you want.
  • You can work in teams, but we will need a single contact person for the prizes.
  • The homebrew must be made by you. Updates of somebody else’s homebrew will be accepted ONLY if you prove that you got authorization from the original creator(s) to enter this contest. Please do not simply take someone’s source and add your name to it. We will find out and it’s just not cool. Keep it clean.
    • Ports of open source software are considered ok, as long as you follow the license rules.
  • The homebrew must be entirely new, or a significant update (or mod) of your existing homebrew. We might refuse “updates” or “mods” if we think they do not bring much new features to your homebrew.
  • First of all, your homebrew must be published on the website GekiHEN (more information's below). You must wait until a moderator valid your entry before publishing it on other websites/forum, else it will be refused (for information, an e-mail is automatically send when a moderator has validated or not your project).
  • Your homebrew must display one of the competition splash screens provided below. If your homebrew can not technically use a splash screen (such as some plugins), you will be asked to provide the splash screen in the homebrew archive.
  • Do not submit illegal content! In particular, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have the necessary authorization to distribute the graphics, musics, etc… included in your homebrew. We don’t have the manpower to do this verification ourselves.

Here is what you can win:

• Best game (reward: 200 $ / 180 €)
  • Best utility/hack (reward: 200 $ / 180 €)
  • Best emulator (reward: 200 $ / 180 €)
  • Best plugin (reward: 200 $ / 180 €)

To enter the competition, you must do so here:

http://www.gekihen.xyz

The competition is open for four months.

Good luck to everyone and have fun :)

Shame I dont have the Vita plugins for unity, couldve stripped out some parts from my game and reduced the gfx to make it run on the vita :P  Well, maybe I'll look into that if I get desperate enough.

Am I reading the reward correctly, $200 in each category? They didn't leave out a decimal point some where did they? Good luck to who ever enters.

On 13/09/2016 at 1:51 AM, stomp_442 said:

Am I reading the reward correctly, $200 in each category? They didn't leave out a decimal point some where did they? Good luck to who ever enters.

Yeah $200 in each category, from what i understand Wololo has put $300 in the pot, i have put $100 in and the rest divided amongst Custom Protocol and PSX-Place.

I'd put $200 in for a people choice award if the put my app name in the splash screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 9/14/2016 at 7:39 AM, GregoryRasputin said:

Yeah $200 in each category, from what i understand Wololo has put $300 in the pot, i have put $100 in and the rest divided amongst Custom Protocol and PSX-Place.

As Gregory Knows there is some facts that have not been agreed on quite yet in regards to prizes distributions.. 

Edited by STLcardsWS

16 minutes ago, STLcardsWS said:

As Gregory Knows there is some facts that have not been agreed on quite yet in regards to prizes distributions.. 

Been busy all day so i haven't gotten time to do much, but from what i see the competition may be as dead as our communication between each other, why have a Skype group when none of us are on at the same time, even then questions are never answered :/

On 9/16/2016 at 5:12 PM, GregoryRasputin said:

Been busy all day so i haven't gotten time to do much, but from what i see the competition may be as dead as our communication between each other, why have a Skype group when none of us are on at the same time, even then questions are never answered :/

I can't get any questions or concerns addressed.  Its been a pain to deal with as you know.. 

I am bumping this in an attempt to help people realize that this is still going on. I looked over what has been submitted and I believe that we as a community could do better. You can help the community, show off your talents, win some prizes, and help the vita be the best possible device it can be since Sony doesn't give a shit. There is still more than 2 months left in the competition.