Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
    • GregoryRasputin

Henkaku Section Now Open   07/28/2016

PlayStationHaX now has its own dedicated Henkaku section: http://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/129-ps-vita-henkaku/
GregoryRasputin

[Tutorial] Install Linux On PS4

If you have a PS4 on the correct firmware, it can run Linux, below are various articles to help you to achieve his:

el2lQnP.jpg

Hack The PS4 - Status for End Users

PS4 Hack: Tools and resources if you want to hack your PS4 today

[PS4] CTurt Publishes New Overview to booting Linux and more...

thanks great man :D . well i suggest to make an video for it , there is't any video tutorial available for it and its must be a most important thing you can share it on you tube or other video broadcasting shits .

O__________________________________________O

o.O

Roflcopter.gif

magic.gif

yea i tell you know the ultimate truth:

Through PS4 Linux....you can Hack the FBI, NSA, NWO and no one will know it.
Through PS4 Linux you can travel trough the time.
Through PS4 Linux you can dump ALL Keys, even the one of your toilet door, and you can have a Custom FirmWare for your Car too.
Through PS4 Linux you will get rich.

Through PS4 Linux you will be a totaly other human. Your then a Alien.

Through PS4 Linux your youtube channel will explode and you will make billions which bring us back to this: "Through PS4 Linux you will get rich."

In reall Hackers used PS4 Linux to hack the PS4 kernel and dump it, not the other way arround like every one claims all the time. We are just such cock suckers, we don't want to have all the other's in the world playing pirated games and to have homebrew.

Scene dev's are the cancer.....PS4 Linux is the solution for everything !!!

If you have cancer......ask PS4 Linux !!

Shall you marry ? Ask PS4 Linux !!

Another Child ? Ask PS4 Linux !!

Edited by cfwprophet

1 hour ago, eXtreme said:

funny, your comment :)

he is a gay always try to laughing people . he need to eat some shit he is sick :)) 

4 hours ago, cfwprophet said:

Through PS4 Linux you will get rich.

Through PS4 Linux your youtube channel will explode and you will make billions which bring us back to this: "Through PS4 Linux you will get rich."

I guess that's why you call yourself cfwProfit! Hey oh. 

3 hours ago, thezander said:

I guess that's why you call yourself cfwProfit! Hey oh. 

sure and that's why no one wan't to tell you the true about PS4 Linux, just like i did...

4 minutes ago, cfwprophet said:

sure and that's why no one wan't to tell you the true about PS4 Linux, just like i did...

It was just a cheap pun on your nick, I thought it was clever concerning your post about making money on the PS4. It doesn't really make sense though on second thought. 

:D

i know that you joked.....

...now read again :D

what ? your dick is to stucked into the fan ? o.O :D

8 hours ago, tjhooker73 said:

Tutorial not very good, dick stuck in fan

ha ha which tutorial :) don't let your dick too long in the fan, if the console becomes hotter the fan will turn faster, watch out :)